Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at a bunch of drunk 40 year olds arguing about who was the man in 88..

Dizaster-vs-Cassidy-battle.jpg

Yikes!

Bruh LMAO. Washed Cassidy set the joke off

so Busta Carmichael had Preme boiling out here, wtf

I get why some guys may hate bloggers and internet people, for shit like this

but at the same time i cant imagine being famous and respected and seeing a comment online that really ran me hot

he acted like allhiphop was fuckin Essence magazine or some shit

I dont think old people initially understand that the internet isnt real......and thats funny as hell

but at the same time i cant imagine being famous and respected and seeing a comment online that really ran me hot

I dont think old people initially understand that the internet isnt real......and thats funny as hell
bruh that shit had me dying... like damn it was only 3 years ago, but forgot how much that rumor spread..

busta had mad internet news outlets saying that jaz-o had footage of jay getting robbed only to be lead back to that gif of the camel getting thrown in a trunk....... shit had me in tears the past 20 minutes

lmao I think he told allhiphop to never ask for another interview after that and they banned Busta for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back