Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my dentist this morning, he up there flirting with the receptionist. He got jazz blasting through the stereo system. That made me think of Cosby dancing at the start of the cosby show.

If we gone be real, you know back in the day, you could do what he did cause society thought little of women. Especially little of women when a powerful man was the perp.

So it was probably the women that thought this is how life is and just accepted that he did what he did. Then when society viewed it as wrong, they came out and said it happened.

But anyway, you think he had Jazz playing while they was duffed out on the pullout? This nigga dancing around in a beater and draws...but to take advantage of some women...lol

At my dentist this morning, he up there flirting with the receptionist. He got jazz blasting through the stereo system. That made me think of Cosby dancing at the start of the cosby show.

If we gone be real, you know back in the day, you could do what he did cause society thought little of women. Especially little of women when a powerful man was the perp.

So it was probably the women that thought this is how life is and just accepted that he did what he did. Then when society viewed it as wrong, they came out and said it happened.

But anyway, you think he had Jazz playing while they was duffed out on the pullout? This nigga dancing around in a beater and draws...but to take advantage of some women...lol
Y'all know they didn't shave back then, so that hairy bush must be fire for young dude to risk getting killed by the mob over her.

View attachment 185937
giphy.gif

man why you reposted this brah lol

i was legit sick when i saw this shit on the IC

this is cruel af man

that camel ride video had me dying last night but it was mostly cause that shit ^ popped in my head for some reason

We still never got to the bottom of that shit bruh. Like why ?

that camel ride video had me dying last night but it was mostly cause that shit ^ popped in my head for some reason

We still never got to the bottom of that shit bruh. Like why ?
brah, real talk, this shit haunted me for about a week

i kept hoping it was an inflatable or something but that was a real fucking camel stuffed in the trunk like a toy.

man lol

brah, real talk, this shit haunted me for about a week

i kept hoping it was an inflatable or something but that was a real fucking camel stuffed in the trunk like a toy.

man lol

yea i aint even go looking for the video cause hearing the shit scream was fucked up

lmaoo man theres a whole thread about this shit somewhere

I think it was a Jay-Z vs Nas thread made by @Busta Carmichael or somebody bout Jay-Z getting kidnapped or some shit
Lmao yea

A lot of pics are gone because tinypic is down

Jaz almost caught the pepper spray for this fuckery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back