Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super full savage mode was activated today....

All class reunion at the highschool home coming tail gate....I had a bottle of 1800, and was getting high af the entire day.

I'm at work hurting

"Harlem hustler, I cant at alllll knock it, but you hard when you go in the lawds pocket."

"What you offering, put it right in offering, they take it all, cash, credit, silver, down to porcelain"

"Look at the Porsche hes in, then give a portion in, no handicap, annie or her orphan friends"

Cam ain't tell no lies

The shortest run ever, Puff and the family came through and pushed them to the side
Nah playboy you got that backward. Pac had shit on lock, biggie was 1b. Pac died and biggie took the top stop for a short period. Big died and Puff released mo money mo problems, and missing you. That lead into mase running shit for a little wit hits from Harlem world. He tried to push the lox but nobody gravitated to them and they fought their way off the label. In that period was when P got it popping first wit icecream man, and tru, then no limit ran shit for a good 2 to 3 years.

The cash money was taking the heat from them in the south. P tried to switch up his style to compete with mannie fresh and them. The music suffered, and that's when a combo of Jay and Ruff Ryders took over the game. Puff ain't bounce back till black rob with Woah.

You know, I realize all the therapy, medication and meditation is working. When after I'm involved in a conflict. It's been dealt with, and I'm sitting there thinking.

Huh....see what happens when you dont burn the house down cause "someone needs to pay"..

You dont realize how insane you are until ur not insane anymore. Like, I get why everyone is afraid of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back