Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time hasnt been too good to Sheila E

she a legend for sure tho

When the fuck did people stop learning how to cross the fucking street? Every got damn day on the morning and evening news and in the paper I see multiple stories how someone or people got hit by a car trying to cross the street.

WTF is it that they not seeing with the oncoming traffic?

Is this shit nationwide or just the DC area with all these transplants and immigrants?

When the fuck did people stop learning how to cross the fucking street? Every got damn day on the morning and evening news and in the paper I see multiple stories how someone or people got hit by a car trying to cross the street.

Is this shit nationwide or just the DC area with all these transplants and immigrants?
thats a perspective

the other one could be they are in the rights of the pedestrian while the driver isnt paying attention

Maybe the drivers ain’t paying attention

thats a perspective

the other one could be they are in the rights of the pedestrian while the driver isnt paying attention

Nigga I know what I read and see on the news. Your perspective still doesn't take into account the high volume this shit is happening at. Also if that was really the case it would be a whole lot more stories on bike riders getting fucked up.

Now bike riders are getting hit but not at the rate of these people on foot.

Me in the house last night after Nats won the NLCS to go to the world series

tumblr_oc2g06YLCk1qzdxcyo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back