Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I've literally been pointing out the fact you been following me around all morning with your little comments and reactions but tell everyone more about me following you.

:hahaha:

Only time I said some shit to you is when you got your panties in a bunch cause of what I said in the soda thread. Everything else is some imaginary bs. You following me around worried about what post I’m reacting to. That’s bitch nigga shit. Those posts must’ve hurt you.

:lol9:

Only time I said some shit to you is when you got your panties in a bunch cause of what I said in the soda thread. Everything else is some imaginary bs. You following me around worried about what post I’m reacting to. That’s bitch nigga shit. Those posts must’ve hurt you.

:lol9:

Ok. Sure.

So who's going to support this black man and his new book???!!!!!

Attorney Benjamin Crump Discusses Hypocrisy Of The Judicial System In His New Book "Open Season"
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F66316523%2F15926124919%2F1%2Foriginal.20190723-190506

View attachment 179609

Nah *Jamie voice*

Edit: @DMorgan if you haven't watched Top Boy you should check it out. Season 3 was fire.

I've been watched that. Just finished season 3 a week or so ago. Watched the seasons 1 & 2 over with the wife so she could catch up. LOL

Really love the show. I was rocking with Jaime until he admitted he pulled that same shit Ghost did to Kanan with the dude Moldy. Dushane did the same shit as well.

Sully been my favorite character though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back