Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a continuation of the series, if u thought the series was bring, this will have to be boring

Only watched the first 3-4 episodes and those were boring so I can't say the series was boring. I get what you saying though.

So yeah. He caught you at the drag show like
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

did you want to come?

I didnt know you was into cars like that?

You gotta let me know next time you in town

I’ve watched like the first 45 mins

It’s boring to me

Shit was meh. Niggas gon pretend they liked seeing fat Jesse and Todd in what was supposed to be the immediate aftermath of the show. All them niggas looked tired and sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Only watched the first 3-4 episodes and those were boring so I can't say the series was boring. I get what you saying though.
its a slow burn, but it has excellent writing with phenomenal acting

if you dont like this, then you would HATE Better Call Saul

i know a lot of people that dont like BB b/c they claim nothing "happens". I strongly disagree

you dont just pull up to a lot and throw up bricks and call it a house. You gotta clear land, level it, lay the piping and shit, foundation, etc...until its completed. BB is ALL of those things plus landscaping to the yard.

El Camino is probably two more episodes that wrap up the events of BB. As a standalone project, its average at best, but tied into the BB universe, i would say it was pretty good.

Well I meant that figuratively of course. It seems like you were coming to Chitowns defense,when it didn't appeared he needed it.

You answered your own question. He indeed didn't need my help I was saying what I was going to say regardless of who it was. Which is why you got a big NH. Stop imagining me and @Chi-town B nigga.

its a slow burn, but it has excellent writing with phenomenal acting

if you dont like this, then you would HATE Better Call Saul

i know a lot of people that dont like BB b/c they claim nothing "happens". I strongly disagree

you dont just pull up to a lot and throw up bricks and call it a house. You gotta clear land, level it, lay the piping and shit, foundation, etc...until its completed. BB is ALL of those things plus landscaping to the yard.

El Camino is probably two more episodes that wrap up the events of BB. As a standalone project, its average at best, but tied into the BB universe, i would say it was pretty good.

I don't mind slow burn starts but in season 1 of the series the shit was taking forever and a day for anything to happen to hook me to keep watching until all those things come together. That never happened for me. In season 1 what episode would say the slow burn starts to mix with some action or at least something starts to make the pace pick up some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back