Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind slow burn starts but in season 1 of the series the shit was taking forever and a day for anything to happen to hook me to keep watching until all those things come together. That never happened for me. In season 1 what episode would say the slow burn starts to mix with some action or at least something starts to make the pace pick up some?
well for me, the opening scene him in the dessert with the camcorder recording the message was all i needed to see

but i would say after episode 3

according to the plot summaries, that's when they start to deal with the fallout from the shit that happened with Krazy 8 and they meet Tuco in episode 6...you start coming out the rollercoaster station at that point to go for the ride

I don't mind slow burn starts but in season 1 of the series the shit was taking forever and a day for anything to happen to hook me to keep watching until all those things come together. That never happened for me. In season 1 what episode would say the slow burn starts to mix with some action or at least something starts to make the pace pick up some?

@DMorgan to keep it a buck I hated breaking bad when I first tried watching it. Quit after 2 episodes. My boy got the DVDs of the first 2 seasons later on and I gave it another shot. Never looked back. It takes time but its top 10 for sure.

well for me, the opening scene him in the dessert with the camcorder recording the message was all i needed to see

but i would say after episode 3

according to the plot summaries, that's when they start to deal with the fallout from the shit that happened with Krazy 8 and they meet Tuco in episode 6...you start coming out the rollercoaster station at that point to go for the ride

I'll try to watch it again

Btw BB was a great show and if my memory serves it was ep 3 that’s the hook

Yes sir.
Just seems like every time he's getting into it with someone, there you are. I want you to have your own movie you dont always have to a sidekick
Maybe Im tripping

You're definitely tripping since I commented on it first but what Janet said in poetic justice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back