Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't nobody's business. Unless mods paying people back for taking away their anonymity.

This is nothing but some petty personal shit once again @AP21

I didn't like breaking bad the series. Just couldn't get the first few boring ass episodes to see what all the love the show was getting was about.

Since I don't want to read any spoilers in that thread I'll ask here. Is the breaking bad movie El Camino any good? Don't compare it to the series. Just tell if the movie is any good.

I didn't like breaking bad the series. Just couldn't get the first few boring ass episodes to see what all the love the show was getting was about.

Since I don't want to read any spoilers in that thread I'll ask here. Is the breaking bad movie El Camino any good? Don't compare it to the series. Just tell if the movie is any good.
I’ve watched like the first 45 mins

It’s boring to me

Not better than the series. The show didn't really hit it's stride until he got his bad guy persona

it's a continuation of the series, if u thought the series was bring, this will have to be boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back