Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me in the house last night after Nats won the NLCS to go to the world series

tumblr_oc2g06YLCk1qzdxcyo1_400.gif
How much tickets gone run for that game?

Nigga I know what I read and see on the news. Your perspective still doesn't take into account the high volume this shit is happening at. Also if that was really the case it would be a whole lot more stories on bike riders getting fucked up.

Now bike riders are getting hit but not at the rate of these people on foot.
what percent of accidents would you assign to the boom of texting and driving

When the fuck did people stop learning how to cross the fucking street? Every got damn day on the morning and evening news and in the paper I see multiple stories how someone or people got hit by a car trying to cross the street.

WTF is it that they not seeing with the oncoming traffic?

Is this shit nationwide or just the DC area with all these transplants and immigrants?
more people get hit by cars than they do by bullets every day b..

and bullets way bigger and slower... shit crazy

texting & walking is a huge issue if u drive downtown..

motherfuckers just be walking like cars go to the hospital....

Nigga stubhub and ticketmaster works for both of us! LLS

I just checked stubhub if those prices stay the same I ain't going. The cheapest ticket is standing room only for $769

Try vividseats and StubHub you gotta play with prices will drop big 2 hours before game time.

Thank God scalpers are legal out here. You can pretty much just pull up and get a decent price if you willing to sweat it out.

Try vividseats and StubHub you gotta play with prices will drop big 2 hours before game time.

Thank God scalpers are legal out here. You can pretty much just pull up and get a decent price if you willing to sweat it out.

I'm hip to that move. Good looking out. I was trying to get the real ticket and not a printed out ticket cause its the world series but for the right price I'm definitely going if I can find some tickets.

nigga got a sleeping bag robe...

that's that shit u wear around the house on cold days when you worth 25b

Was gone say that I've came up on tickets like that from ticket exchange wait a couple hours and go hunting. I don't trust them scalpers cause If I buy something from em and they not any good I'll find him and ask to run me my money back if not giphy-53.gif

Was gone say that I've came up on tickets like that from ticket exchange wait a couple hours and go hunting. I don't trust them scalpers cause If I buy something from em and they not any good I'll find him and ask to run me my money back if notView attachment 179646

Here it's easy cause the real scalpers fuck up the guys selling fakes for messing with the biz. But in the states its wild. Me and some friends went to see the spurs vs nets game 5 in Jersey back in high school. We didn't realize ticket scalping was illegal in the US. This white dude was acting like he was selling us heroin or some shit. Nigga had us in the parking lot bent down between cars and shit. I swore the tickets were fake and was gonna swing on my nigga if we didn't get in but they were legit. 4 tickets for $250 front row upper bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back