Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all yall hip hop heads not going to mention this???!!!!!!
pharrell-williams-cover-gq-november-2019.jpg

New Masculinity?
Gif.gif

Was gone say that I've came up on tickets like that from ticket exchange wait a couple hours and go hunting. I don't trust them scalpers cause If I buy something from em and they not any good I'll find him and ask to run me my money back if notView attachment 179646
two cacs just got locked up for selling fake tickets to the LSU/Florida game this past weekend

some things are too good to be true

the best seat in the house is the one at my house...i wouldn't be caught dead at an LSU football game. TOO many fucking people

i think they are up to 104k people in there...

two cacs just got locked up for selling fake tickets to the LSU/Florida game this past weekend

the best seat in the house is the one at my house...i wouldn't be caught dead at an LSU football game. TOO many fucking people

Tiger Stadium be rocking though

Sometimes you just got to deal with that shit for the event that it is.

It was humid as shit and crowded not a 100K crowded but crowded and I wouldn't trade my experience going to a Miami vs fsu game for shit. Being a die hard fan of THE U made all that shit worth it.

Sometimes you just got to deal with that shit for the event that it is.

It was humid as shit and crowded not a 100K crowded but crowded and I wouldn't trade my experience going to a Miami vs fsu game for shit. Being a die hard fan of THE U made all that shit worth it.
thats where the difference is

i admittedly am not a die hard for anything outside of my immediate family

Interesting but ok
i feel like we've had this convo before, but once i saw how the meal was made as it pertains to exactly what the state here does to keep the pelicans/saints here, i became extremely jaded at one point

This issue isnt exclusive to louisiana and im sure its worse in other places, but i decided at that time to just observe and not get too emotionally involved/connected

i feel like we've had this convo before, but once i saw how the meal was made as it pertains to exactly what the state here does to keep the pelicans/saints here, i became extremely jaded at one point

This issue isnt exclusive to louisiana and im sure its worse in other places, but i decided at that time to just observe and not get too emotionally involved/connected

I not sure about that but I can understand the bold though.

When the fuck did people stop learning how to cross the fucking street? Every got damn day on the morning and evening news and in the paper I see multiple stories how someone or people got hit by a car trying to cross the street.

WTF is it that they not seeing with the oncoming traffic?

Is this shit nationwide or just the DC area with all these transplants and immigrants?
Happens a lot here too. One pedestrian died yesterday n couple ppl in 2 instances died right in my neighborhood this year on hit and runs. Been a couple close calls myself i had to not take another step to not get hit while they zoom right past.

Ppl just dont care n they dont stop when they hit u.

Yea they approached me trying to sell or ask if I want to sell mine. I'll double my price on mine but they always like man that's to high but it's only after I tell em I'm not interested the 1st time

My cousin have to DJ a party this Friday and my sister is going to be at the door, taking admission fee. I'm going, just so I can sit at the door with my sister and bop on chicks all night

TI is a genuis. He invited all of these high profile guests on his podcast so he can low key interview himself. I've watched this nigga interrupt P 11xs so he could use big words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back