Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TonyDubbz those candies are salt water taffy

Really?!

giphy.gif

After all these years I never even stopped to think thats what it was. Just taffy w/ added peanut butter flavoring

The legal cannabis industry is dirtier than the streets.

If you want to "legally" play ball you gotta have big paper just to enter.

The permits can be around 2 racks which I get but the crazier part is the state is charging 5 bands for the application fee alone. Who got 5 bands to lose on a gotdamn application?
5k aint shit tho. Youll take out a loan with mad interests rates but you cant save 5k. Foh it takes money to make money

Yo, these African preachers be wild as fuck...

They always doing some over the top shit...

Remember the one was eating ass??

Now we got niggaz running up 4 piece combos... Shit is crazy.

Is this white people fault?

Yeah, saw this on the news the other day

I'ma have to read up on it some more as I was rushing for work and wasn't really paying attention
Yea I was listening to Joe Madison and a caller called in and said it hasn't gotten national news yet. Said dude stole some chicken legs "raw"and was running police pulled up had him in sight and dumped a couple rounds in him. Not sure how this will play out but the police officer had no right to shoot him especially if. He was running away

This shows every state. I did this research some 4-5 years ago so where I actually went isn’t the link but this is helpful

You didn't answer my question but the link you provided proves my point. None of those permits and applications are easy to obtain and at least one state I saw on that list say the application process is currently closed.

No matter what state it is you gotta have big paper to even get the documents that say you're a "legit" business. That's just the paperwork. Plus the state can't protect you if the feds wanna intervene so all that money you gave to the state to make you "official" is gone.

They made it so that the legal route is too financially risky to take for those who do have the funds and almost inaccessible to those who don't.

5k aint shit tho. Youll take out a loan with mad interests rates but you cant save 5k. Foh it takes money to make money

"But you can't save 5k?!" It's that easy huh?

Ok I'll play along. 5k for an application fee alone, of which you don't get back either way so you have to have enough to lose that several times refiling applications with the state so that's a good 20 racks you just GAVE to the state. Then come the permits and the fees. These will rules you another couple thousand dollars. These permits and fees have to be renewd regularly, some monthly, some yearly so they stay in your pockets which is more money.

It costs a lot more than 5k.

"But you can't save 5k?!" It's that easy huh?

Ok I'll play along. 5k for an application fee alone, of which you don't get back either way so you have to have enough to lose that several times refiling applications with the state so that's a good 20 racks you just GAVE to the state. Then come the permits and the fees. These will rules you another couple thousand dollars. These permits and fees have to be renewd regularly, some monthly, some yearly so they stay in your pockets which is more money.

It costs a lot more than 5k.

My nigga what do you think they're legalizing it for? Obviously it's a gonna be a cash grab.

You looking at $11,000 to apply for retail here.

Speaking of loans... Banks won't give you any loans or startup money for this industry either. You can't even put your legal money in banks cuz banks are backed federally and it's still not legal on a federal level.

So it becomes you either have to get the money from the streets or from a private rich investor. So if your money doesn't point back to some private rich investor who makes their money legally they can do you like they did Irv Gotti n them.

My nigga what do you think they're legalizing it for? Obviously it's a gonna be a cash grab.

You looking at $11,000 to apply for retail here.

Are there any other industries that makes it this inaccessible or difficult to enter into especially for the Black community who are punished and affected the most by its laws?

They have so many delicious flavors mmmmm salt water taffy

I used to love Salt water taffy when i was younger, i aint had any in a while but I used to go to this candy shop in Savannah, GA where they make it right there infront of you and they had all kinds of flavors too. Now you got me wanting some

• Goat
Reactions: B_A

No lie...I remember watching this as it was happening. Before Isiah did his last dunk, I literally said "He should go b/t the legs". Especially since that dunk has never been done on camera. From my knowledge...he was the 1st. As soon as I said that, he did it.

No lie...I remember watching this as it was happening. Before Isiah did his last dunk, I literally said "He should go b/t the legs". Especially since that dunk has never been done on camera. From my knowledge...he was the 1st. As soon as I said that, he did it.

I still got his rookie basketball cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back