Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says in interview he fears “erosion of truth” but defends allowing politicians to lie in ads

Way too many americans literally go for anything just cause.

@Duwop whats that you say about folks love being lied to? Well you 100% correct

Slowly but surely.... People come to realize that I always had it right

Need to figure out how close I need to be to MS Anita so I can decide if this going be a solo mission. Might need to be close enough in case she need a volunteer to hop on stage

Might be a solo mission anyway. Shit just made my year knowing the GOAT coming to town, thought I was gonna have to track her down before the year out and she finish for good

Back in grade school my mom would buy me puma or champion shoes, all the kids bugged me cuz they were the cheap shoes. Now these mf brands are up there with fila and adidas.

Back in grade school my mom would buy me puma or champion shoes, all the kids bugged me cuz they were the cheap shoes. Now these mf brands are up there with fila and adidas.
puma is and always will be a classic silhouette

champion is just on some hypebeast shit right now...idk when it happened, but these kids today want to have some ties to an era they didnt live in so bad that they are just hopping on retro shit to make it pop. Champion , the logo is classic af, but their new shit is super meh b/c all they are doing as a brand, is looking at the luxury brands are doing and copying but plastering their logo all over it

pretty much same with fila to a lesser extent

champion is just on some hypebeast shit right now...idk when it happened, but these kids today want to have some ties to an era they didnt live in so bad that they are just hopping on retro shit to make it pop. Champion , the logo is classic af, but their new shit is super meh b/c all they are doing as a brand, is looking at the luxury brands are doing and copying but plastering their logo all over it

Nike makes Champion

I dont like their shoes, most feel awful on my feet. The clothes tho? Cant beat name brand quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back