Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad they only worth a nick...unless it was an insert then you talking 2.50...possibly
They probably ain't worth that. The market ain't like it use to be I got over 200 different Jordan cards at the time. Decided to take em to a card shop and see what I can get for em dude looked and said the most he'll give me was like a 100$ I'm like dude I showed him at least 10 of em that I know was worth over a 100. Damn good mint condition. I was like nah took em and put em back in the closet.

I want to sell em on Ebay but you have to send em off to be authenticated. And don't really trust where they going to

cool shit to show company

thats all I did with my scorpions

is it supposed to be in fresh water or something?

Yo why would you want that in your salt water aquarium?

Why tf not that shit look trill. Never understood having a caged or in water animal that isn't killing everything in its path that is prey.

My nigga got a gecko that be getting fucked up by crickets. It's been like 7 years how haven't you upgraded to feeding it mice by now. Throw the whole cage away.

Why tf not that shit look trill. Never understood having a caged or in water animal that isn't killing everything in its path that is prey.

My nigga got a gecko that be getting fucked up by crickets. It's been like 7 years how haven't you upgraded to feeding it mice by now. Throw the whole cage away.

they dont really get that big, but it wouldnt matter if its in a small ass tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back