Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate being in a meeting and towards the end be like any questions? Thats when theres like a 5 second silence and in my mind im like finally the meeting is done and then a mfer finally says yea i got a question and shit snowballs to more questions and 40 minutes later im still in the meeting.

I feel ya pain @Goldie and @Thor ....I went from ‘96-2009 wit’ bad tags...shits said April 1997 even in 2009...I backed in to every parking spot, got off on tha next exit if I saw tha police in my rear view and also stayed in tha right lane on tha main road to turn in to whatever establishments or yards I was close to if tha police got behind me...I was even sellin’ tree at tha time too smh...that shit was mad stressful...

How the fuck did you pull that off in SC???

That state is known for setting having all kinds of speed traps and shit.

Last edited:
I hate being in a meeting and towards the end be like any questions? Thats when theres like a 5 second silence and in my mind im like finally the meeting is done and then a mfer finally says yea i got a question and shit snowballs to more questions and 40 minutes later im still in the meeting.

I used to do shit like that to stretch out my lunch break and/or to get closer to clockout time.

How the fuck did you pull that off in SC???

That state is known for setting having all kinds of speed traps and shit.

I’m summin’ like a folklore legend round these parts lol...my boys will be randomly talking about it in tha barbershop when I walk in lol...I always drove (and still do from force of habit) looking in my rear view mirror for tha police...and when I tell you idgaf how far back they are from me...I’m taking tha 1st right I can and I’m chilling until they pass lol...I’ve pulled in churches, restaurants, people’s yard...literally anywhere wit an entrance...and in tha interstate I’m getting off on tha next exit and THEN turnin’ right lol...I’ve been to NY down to Miami... bike weeks, freakniks and all star games...all wit bad tags...I was a wild nigga G

Whats the story behind conflict and ap21. I suspect this guy mustve really fucked with him bad. Like highschool bully level. This guy follows me around the forum begging others to not interact with me Lmao
Man shut yo corny ass up

We still ain't forgot you haven't confirmed you black or not so if I was you, I would just fall back and get a new gimmick

Man shut yo corny ass up

We still ain't forgot you haven't confirmed you black or not so if I was you, I would just fall back and get a new gimmick
Lol yo what happened fa real. Sound like he was white too. I dont have to confirm shit but i will to help rest your fragile emotional ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back