Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true tho and there's nothing wrong with that. If you compare new threads to the Malik Yoba thread it is doing big numbers.

A thread about transgender people and the community doesn't require more views than a thread about a bad chick but that's what the numbers are telling us. It shows where the general interest of the community is. Why does a thread about Malik Yoba get more than 50 posts versus a thread about Cindy Tran or Alisha Berry. It is what it is.
Stop this

Like what's the basis for always pointing it out. You playing directly to the hand you shitting on and you're the ONLY one doing it consistently for years now.

It's like you trying to run the numbers up lowkey.

"riight"

I don't have to say anything more because it is evident and there is nothing wrong with it at all.

The only thing I dislike is when posters are very homophobic but then be all in the gay threads, that doesn't make sense.
I'll take the bait

How many times can a nigga say:

-war backwards
-back shots from hell
- not pulling out
-ebrc

In a thread in the candy shop before the shit get old? Niggas not trying to have no in depth conversations about ass and titties like that. And those "gay" threads might have more replies, but they don't have near as many as views as threads in the candy shop. Niggas are signing up to the site after months of lurking just to post in that area of the site

But had you actually taken the time to come into the thread, you would've seen that the conversation is more complex than you are making it seem. The conversation has been extremely mature all things considered. Good points made on both sides of the discussion

But stop with this false narrative that dudes rather talk about gay stuff vs fawning over chicks everyday saying the same ol phrases on each thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back