Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP you so dayum sensitive sometimes man LMAO. I am prolly the biggest supporter on here of LGBT rights (I'm sure this is gonna get me clowned but I don't care LOLOLOL I'm comfortable with my sexuality). I think it's dope. As I've said numerous times, I never understood how people will sit and be homophobic as hell but be all up in the gay threads writing dissertations on what happens in the gay community. I'm stating a fact man.
if you not posting ya addy next time, dont quote me

AP you so dayum sensitive sometimes man LMAO. I am prolly the biggest supporter on here of LGBT rights (I'm sure this is gonna get me clowned but I don't care LOLOLOL I'm comfortable with my sexuality). I think it's dope. As I've said numerous times, I never understood how people will sit and be homophobic as hell but be all up in the gay threads writing dissertations on what happens in the gay community. I'm stating a fact man.
View attachment VelvetyCommonAlabamamapturtle-mobile.mp4

you asked and I informed

you're welcome to take your 3 dollars anywhere else in the world and do better

you asked about the hood tho

SN: i aint ate no shit like that in 15 years

I know i taught you rat bastids how to eat at sam's club for under 5 dollars.

Quit sleeping on costco and sams club food courts..

Yall gon learn when you start shitting blood

dont nobody want them kielbasas mane lol

they do got cheap ass salads and pizza tho

got a whole pie for like $8

good luck at finding a table that aint sticky, and thats actually big enough to eat on

If anyone eats turkey bacon, stop buying applegate.. get yourself a membership @ Costco and cop you some Columbus turkey bacon from there, it’s like 6 packs and an insane amount of quality turkey bacon... Applegate is mad expensive for the 7 pieces they give you..

Great suggestion for the rolodex

I need a hood spot though

Veggie patties, sambusa, and cheese slices

Guess you’re right

Black+guy+confused+gifs_7cbc1d_5462414.gif

Sam's Club pizza is highly slept-on.

Brought back childhood memories when I first had it.

Realized it was the same pizza that Giant's used to sell when I was a little kid......5-6yrs old.

Come to think of it, I think that Giant's pizza was the first time I ever had pizza.

Whenever we went there I'd always get one slice and have them slice it up into little pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back