Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel ya pain @Goldie and @Thor ....I went from ‘96-2009 wit’ bad tags...shits said April 1997 even in 2009...I backed in to every parking spot, got off on tha next exit if I saw tha police in my rear view and also stayed in tha right lane on tha main road to turn in to whatever establishments or yards I was close to if tha police got behind me...I was even sellin’ tree at tha time too smh...that shit was mad stressful...

I feel ya pain @Goldie and @Thor ....I went from ‘96-2009 wit’ bad tags...shits said April 1997 even in 2009...I backed in to every parking spot, got off on tha next exit if I saw tha police in my rear view and also stayed in tha right lane on tha main road to turn in to whatever establishments or yards I was close to if tha police got behind me...I was even sellin’ tree at tha time too smh...that shit was mad stressful...

Im right there with you. I did that shit too

I WAS crazy bruh...past tense

Ridin’ wit’ August tags right now smh...

"riight"

this is what im saying bro....you would NEVER make it that long here

they aint looking for crime them niggas are out for the money here

I see no less than 5 state troopers a day pulling people over

:js4:

man I've seen so many people show up in traffic court without that money??????? HA

fuck every piece of paper you brought with you and your excuses......they handcuff niggas to chairs right there in the court room over tickets and flags

there's an ATM right outside the door or your people can bring the money, otherwise you aint leaving

Everything is relative.

I see this tall white dude on the elevator and someone else gets on and is like "What's up Shorty?" Tall white dude says that's what they call him at family get togethers because he's the runt of the family. I thought dude was joking, but he said he's 6'5 and is the only male in his family under 7'0. I'm looking at this dude like WTF? I'm 5'10. That's 7 inches shorter than him in height. All his brothers are at least 7 inches taller than him. So I got on that elevator looking at him like "Damn, that cracka is tall as fuck." He goes home for Thanksgiving and sees his brothers and looks at them like "Damn, those crackas are tall as fuck."

People especially posters on here have a natural curiosity about the gay community because it's seen as "forbidden" that's why those threads will always do big numbers here.

That thread has been viewed more times and has more posts than a lot of the threads in the Candy Shop. It is what it is. When people can write whole titangraphs about the gay community without actually being a part of it, it tells me everything I need to know about the poster.

silly comparison lmao

it is an interesting topic because you're right it is strange and forbidden....people wanna understand

but to say its got more views then shit in the candy shop is just dumb....contrary to popular belief everybody dont wanna drool over BAB's in the middle of the day lol

most people are at work and there's not much discussion that goes into "big titty brittany b brings the potato salad"

People especially posters on here have a natural curiosity about the gay community because it's seen as "forbidden" that's why those threads will always do big numbers here.

That thread has been viewed more times and has more posts than a lot of the threads in the Candy Shop. It is what it is. When people can write whole titangraphs about the gay community without actually being a part of it, it tells me everything I need to know about the poster.
exaggerate much??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back