Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats just from tickets or insurance flags or what?

do ya'll have private tag agents out there? wherever that is

thats just from tickets or insurance flags or what?

do ya'll have private tag agents out there? wherever that is

Man all my shit stems from shit i did a decade ago. Mainly a DUI.

I thought i was gonna be able to move to Panama for a few years and come back to my record clear, but nah bruh. To add insult to injury, the interest during that time took my fees from $600 to about $3k.

lol i'm mad i fit the stereotypical nigga checklist. I'm getting tired of riding around paranoid.

I aint have a license since i was 21 years old.

Texas had this shit called surcharges and I had like 4 thousand in surcharges. Think God on September 1st the state got rid of that shit. Damn near a million Texans couldnt get their Driver License because of it.

I gotta schedule a driving test maybe in the next few weeks to get my shit.

I been driving illegal so damn long

Last edited:
I aint have a license since i was 21 years old.

Texas had this shit called surcharges and I had like 4 thousand in surcharges. Think God on September 1st the state got rid of that shit. Damn near a million Texans couldnt get their Driver License because of it.

I gotta schedule a driving maybe in the next few weeks to get my shit.

I been driving illegal so damn long
what.gif

@Goldie
One way that I have improved my audit quality is to use the Adapt sound feature in settings.
It plays you tones and adjusts your EQ to what your ears hear. It's been the shit for me

Also how much more is the Master quality joint on tidal?

Think God on September 1st the state got rid of that shit. Damn near a million Texans couldnt get their Driver License because of it.

Same shit happened over here, that's why i'm finally back in the DMV a decade later. I ain't paying no fuckin $4k fees for no reason, I just had to wait it out a lil bit. All i had to pay today was $180.

@Goldie
One way that I have improved my audit quality is to use the Adapt sound feature in settings.
It plays you tones and adjusts your EQ to what your ears hear. It's been the shit for me

Wrong thread. Can you move that to the Android one @AP21

Same shit happened over here, that's why i'm finally back in the DMV a decade later. I ain't paying no fuckin $4k fees for no reason, I just had to wait it out a lil bit. All i had to pay today was $180.

I just paid my reinstatement fee to be able to take a driving test last night. Set a nigga back $105

@Goldie

I'll check it out. The atmos shit Cain told me about made the audio slightly better, but it's no where near MQA quality.

I went from paying $9 a month for Tidal's regular plan to $20 a month for the MQA Tidal plan :yikes1:

To most people it's not worth it, but i'm a music nerd so it is for me. But now that I got Galaxy and it's not working the same, i'm bout to change my plan back to $9 a month.

I'll check it out. The atmos shit Cain told me about made the audio slightly better, but it's no where near MQA quality.

I went from paying $9 a month for Tidal's regular plan to $20 a month for the MQA Tidal plan :yikes1:

To most people it's not worth it, but i'm a music nerd so it is for me. But now that I got Galaxy and it's not working the same, i'm bout to change my plan back to $9 a month.

Look at this shit here

Too rich for my blood

its just because people love to clown on the internet

the drugs story is somewhat funny

sometimes I scroll past bad shit involving children if I dont want my mood spoiled right then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back