Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened in logistics?

I was helping out another department (Customer fucking service) And a customer didnt understand a process so I gave her the manage name and email address because they wasnt there.

So i get back to work the next week and Im called into the office saying I didnt want to help a customer out and didnt want to get a manager or give a name. Remember Im helping CUSTOMER SERVICE (shit i dont even do)

Long story short. Customer filed a complaint on me and said I didnt do what she asked. I Said "well I did give her an answer and she didnt like it so I gave her Angie information"

White bitch gon say "why would she lie

"I said why would I lie, do you know that customer better than you know me"

She started saying I was making up excuses.

I told her "go check the tape. So you can see what happened since im lying and making up excuses" (of course they dont record conversations because its not a call center.

Got fired for insubordination and had to fight to get unemployment

I was helping out another department (Customer fucking service) And a customer didnt understand a process so I gave her the manage name and email address because they wasnt there.

So i get back to work the next week and Im called into the office saying I didnt want to help a customer out and didnt want to get a manager or give a name. Remember Im helping CUSTOMER SERVICE (shit i dont even do)

Long story short. Customer filed a complaint on me and said I didnt do what she asked. I Said "well I did give her an answer and she didnt like it so I gave her Angie information"

White bitch gon say "why would she lie

"I said why would I lie, do you know that customer better than you know me"

She started saying I was making up excuses.

I told her "go check the tape. So you can see what happened since im lying and making up excuses" (of course they dont record conversations because its not a call center.

Got fired for insubordination and had to fight to get unemployment

Thats fucked up bruh, ima be real i make shit up too when filing complaints on customer service. Ima stop doing that shit fr

With the amount of black millionaires that exist in Atlanta and claim Atlanta as a home. Atlanta should be on the level of Wakanda.

Why are niggaz scared to have daughters due to the possibility of some nigga fucking them.

Sick fucks, when you have daughters, that's the last fucking thing on your mind
It was some cats at her job that asked my ole lady about me changing my daughter's diapers do I feel some type of way of... I'm like it's a shitty diaper take off and clean and wipe put a fresh one on that's it. I was like dude got some issues or something. The most you'll get in cleaning the a infant of the opposite sex is maybe how to do it properly. Easy wipe in all the creases,nook hit em with the vaseline that's it

ElegantTeemingCanary-size_restricted.gif

OBJ: I'm going to continue wearing 190k watches during games

Ravens players when they take the field to play the Browns:

giphy (2).gif

ITS ROBBIN SEASON IN THE NFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back