Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man im glad my job aint forcing us to do any 9-11 stuff. RIP to everyone who died and all that but im not trying to relive it for the 18th time. Everyone at my job just doing they own thing and I didnt even hear it get brought up.

Goat shit.

Man im glad my job aint forcing us to do any 9-11 stuff. RIP to everyone who died and all that but im not trying to relive it for the 18th time. Everyone at my job just doing they own thing and I didnt even hear it get brought up.

Goat shit.
All it does is make me realize we've been at war for 18 years now also....

Where do you work that has "prayer" circles and is that even legal?

Cant pressure a mfer to pray. And I know they can say well no one is forced to pray and they can choose not to pray but as a muslim with a beard how would I look chosing to not pray for 9-11 victims. Thats mad pressure.

Sounds like some deep south shit and a lawsuit waiting to happen

I am no longer in logistics (got into it with upper upper management)

So now I just started working for a company with Faith backed values bout a month ago. We dont have to but why not take a 30 minute break from work to go do nothing. I call that free time. Every time they wanna do something like that I let them know im with it so I dont have to look at an email or deal with somebody.

idk but his highest moment was when they asked Q about him and he said IR is the most talented racoon in the world
Lol Q was roasting him the entire 2 album. It was nowhere near the 1st joint. He sounded back on drugs.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
All it does is make me realize we've been at war for 18 years now also....

Word. Crazy shit.

Thats more then half my lifetime.

The war on terror got botched like crazy. So many mistakes were made and now shit is impossible to win.

Going into a country where groups are blaming you for everything and using victimizing their situation to gain public support against you and starting a war and having thousands die and inadvertantly displacing hundreds of thousands and turning peoples homes into battle zones probably wasnt the best way to stop terrorist organizations from recruting mfers

Word. Crazy shit.

Thats more then half my lifetime.

The war on terror got botched like crazy. So many mistakes were made and now shit is impossible to win.

Going into a country where groups are blaming you for everything and using victimizing their situation to gain public support against you and starting a war and having thousands die and inadvertantly displacing hundreds of thousands and turning peoples homes into battle zones probably wasnt the best way to stop terrorist organizations from recruting mfers
Oh ..its going according to big bankers plan

So now I just started working for a company with Faith backed values bout a month ago. We dont have to but why not take a 30 minute break from work to go do nothing. I call that free time. Every time they wanna do something like that I let them know im with it so I dont have to look at an email or deal with somebody.

If you cool with it, no issues.

Personally id feel uncomfortable being in a prayer circle with people I thought were racists, especially on 9-11 with me being from the part of the world the hijackers are from.

Them white people gonna be having racists ass thoughts or even worse thinking "he one of the good ones"

But thats just me. Im sure me being paranoid plays a part in it.

I went to a reputable place

I wasn’t spending $150 for a new key

I’m sure it’ll turn up one of these days though luckily I don’t need to get in there anytime soon
A reputable place would of gave u two fully functioning keys but I dont know nuffin...

A reputable place would of gave u two fully functioning keys but I dont know nuffin...

It was a private sale though asshole

I’m talking about when I had issues with one of my keys I went to a place and they made me a spare

It just so happens to only start the car and I was not spending $150 at that moment to get a spare that opened the door also

What happened in logistics?

I’m talking about when I had issues with one of my keys I went to a place and they made me a spare

It just so happens to only start the car and I was not spending $150 at that moment to get a spare that opened the door also

the old cars used to have separate keys for the doors and the ignition

that doesnt make sense for anything past like 2000

even the ones with push button start have a key built into the remote that works the door if the remote is dead or some shit

that shit was either refurbed with some random locks/doors.....or it was stolen and the ignition and shit came from another car

Well dont buy ya Altima off craigslist nigga

the old cars used to have separate keys for the doors and the ignition

that doesnt make sense for anything past like 2000

even the ones with push button start have a key built into the remote that works the door if the remote is dead or some shit

that shit was either refurbed with some random locks/doors.....or it was stolen and the ignition and shit came from another car
Well this nigga IS from Jersey....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back