Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever be scrolling real fast through a thread. See a joke and think to yourself, "ha, that's funny"..go to hit the lol and realize it's an old post from you?

20190706_222841.jpg

the old cars used to have separate keys for the doors and the ignition

that doesnt make sense for anything past like 2000

even the ones with push button start have a key built into the remote that works the door if the remote is dead or some shit

that shit was either refurbed with some random locks/doors.....or it was stolen and the ignition and shit came from another car
Maybe grow something like cotton

Beans

I guess my coworker don't mind drinking a bottle of office germs, dust, and coworkers breath everyday.

This chick leaves her bottle of water on her desk unopen everyday when she leaves work. Then comes back to work and drinks out the same unopen bottle...

20190911_214806.jpg

Bottle lookin dingy af. Lol!

So do yall leave your water bottle or any container you drink out in the open when you go home?

I guess my coworker don't mind drinking a bottle of office germs, dust, and coworkers breath everyday.

This chick leaves her bottle of water on her desk unopen everyday when she leaves work. Then comes back to work and drinks out the same unopen bottle...

View attachment 168183

Bottle lookin dingy af. Lol!

So do yall leave your water bottle or any container you drink out in the open when you go home?
I use a new container everyday. Wasn't it a nasty mf'er on here who used the same straw every day

I've done that shit before

You literally inhale dust all day

That water is still cleaner then what some countries have....probably cleaner than any tap water here

You don't wanna see the pipes that shit comes from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back