Welcome To aBlackWeb

I might try a drunken watch when I get home...

But if not... Tomorrow morning for sure

Off to a good start im diggin the vibe and pacing of the show so far.

didnt expect ol dude to get taken out in the end of episode 2. Im guessing maybe he's not the same grand inquisitor from the animated joints? Either way im all in

I don't really need to see a kid Leia
Lol you always complaining about something...

Leia always knew who Obi-Wan was..... it makes sense that in his story they would show how she met him. And if he's the one who saved her from being kidnapped. It makes sense why she sent the R2-D2 in the first place. She knew first hand what the Jedi were capable of due to what happens in this series ...

I feel like including Leia makes the most sense for all of this to be set into motion.

Lol you always complaining about something...

Leia always knew who Obi-Wan was..... it makes sense that in his story they would show how she met him. And if he's the one who saved her from being kidnapped. It makes sense why she sent the R2-D2 in the first place. She knew first hand what the Jedi were capable of due to what happens in this series ...

I feel like including Leia makes the most sense for all of this to be set into motion.
She a kid, she's not important in the universe at this time, hopefully this the end of her in this moving forward

What the hell did Obi-Wan do to make Reva that mad?

mqdefault.jpg

Man those two episodes were great! Idk what imma do with myself till next Friday and yeah damn Reva hate that nigga Obi. It can’t just be because she wants to gain favor from Vader.

Back