Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thatittle girl did a good job playing a young Leia . Did bail organa just let Leia walk off into the woods though?

I like the mood of the show...reminds me of the last season from that old cartoon, Samurai Jack, that came out some years ago. Disillusioned and jaded Kenobi looks pretty vulnerable which I enjoy so far...makes the show more plausible.

Great first two eps

I’m mad I have to wait until next week

Thank god we are off of Tatooine at ep 2

I don’t have any real gripes I just wanna see Obi wan use his lightsaber lol but I get why he won’t and is hesitant

the woman who plays reva kinda has this wooden acting thing going on but maybe she’ll be better

you can really feel the tension and emotion during order 66, Obi-wan dreaming about anakin and when he found out anakin is still alive

This gonna blow mando and boba fett out the water if it keeps up at this pace

I love it

Also like infamous said I didn’t even think about Leia being in this. I’m glad because she captures Leia’s personality and she give Obi wan something to do besides being dirty in the desert and they wrote it as away that made sense

Just realized one of the dudes that Obi-wan was fighting in the drug lab/warehouse was the same race as Darth Maul. I thought he twisted his hand at first, but it looks like he accidently stabbed himself on the guy's head spike thing.

Back