Welcome To aBlackWeb

I haven't minded her so far...classically, IMO, Star War villains have never been nuanced, just their heroes (Anakin to Darth represents a tragic hero akin to Max Payne). Other media have always done better with that form of expression...Thanos would've been hella mid if he was designed as strictly a movie villain and he didn't have the decades of critically acclaimed writing backing him up via the comics for example.

Great first two eps

I’m mad I have to wait until next week
Thank god we are off of Tatooine at ep 2
I don’t have any real gripes I just wanna see Obi wan use his lightsaber lol but I get why he won’t and is hesitant
the woman who plays reva kinda has this wooden acting thing going on but maybe she’ll be better

you can really feel the tension and emotion during order 66, Obi-wan dreaming about anakin and when he found out anakin is still alive
This gonna blow mando and boba fett out the water if it keeps up at this pace

I love it
Also like infamous said I didn’t even think about Leia being in this. I’m glad because she captures Leia’s personality and she give Obi wan something to do besides being dirty in the desert and they wrote it as away that made sense

Yeah, hope so also, shit was off putting
And I can see the arguments being made this is what happens, when instead of hiring the best actress, you try to make a diversity quota

For 20 years I felt bad with what happened to Owen Lars but this dude a real jackass, he deserved the karma that came for him

Lol, what do you have against Owen?

Just saw the 2 episodes yesterday, and it seemed like he was just trying to protect Luke.

Owen doesn't know all the ins and outs of what went down with Anakin.

All he knows is that Obi-Wan trained him and he holds him responsible for Anakin turning to the darkside.

From what I've seen, he just doesn't want that for Luke.

Last edited:
Man those two episodes were great! Idk what imma do with myself till next Friday and yeah damn Reva hate that nigga Obi. It can’t just be because she wants to gain favor from Vader.

I'm thinking she's the woman who was fighting to protect the kids at the Jedi Temple.........and thinks Obi Wan failed them by not doing more to keep them safe.

Let’s hope Reva dies as soon as possible

Yeah, she's annoying.

I see what kind of story they're trying to tell with her..........as far as not being accepted.........racist innuendos...........etc.

Hoping they don't focus too much on that angle though.

"I use to be somebody's daughter too..."

E_P9GwYWYAkER1T.jpg

I'm thinking she's the woman who was fighting to protect the kids at the Jedi Temple.........and thinks Obi Wan failed them by not doing more to keep them safe.

From what I've read she is one of "younglings" that was being protected, the black kid in the middle standing over the female Jedi

Off to a good start im diggin the vibe and pacing of the show so far.

didnt expect ol dude to get taken out in the end of episode 2. Im guessing maybe he's not the same grand inquisitor from the animated joints? Either way im all in
No, it's him and it won't be good news that Reva didn't finish him off lol

Back