Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remember he didn't sense Luke either until right before he blew up the death star because that's when Luke started using the force

Finally they loosen Vader up! Typically he’s so stiff but he got busy in this episode. Straight 1 handed my boy Obi, lol.

I love that they are leaning into the fan fare. People want to see Vader. They want to see Luke and Leia. They want to see lightsaber duels and all that. I wouldn’t be mad if we get an Ahsoka appearance in this series.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I hope that's not the epic rematch they've been talking about

Better not be lol. Cant have Obi Wan goin out like that. He gotta kill at least 2 inquisitors then maybe one more scrap with Vader where he fares a bit better. He still gon loose but maybe not as bad as this most recent showing.

I kinda wanna see Vader use some sith powers but that lightning shit would probably fuck him up lol

Great ep

Yeah when Vader showed up and Obi wan sensed him you really get the tension and Vader was trying to draw him out by killing people

Then he choked obi wan then dragged him into fire…come on man…

Obi wan been cut off from the force so long he’s weak af lol

First time he used his lightsaber in years too

I was way off to my feelings earlier in the thread, the show really got me wanting to see Obi and Vader once Obi get back in force shape.

I hate we gotta wait a week for the next episode

im still not convinced about that fat faced "Grand Inquisitor"

they had this guy on the left from the prequels.. the middle was in the animated series then we got this fake ass nigga on the right lol foh.

GrandeInquisitore_copertina.png

Even in the new game coming out they show what looks to be the grand inquisitor with a different look than whats on the show.

Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 8.45.21 PM.jpg

Where is the real grand inquisitor???
yNI247.gif

im still not convinced about that fat faced "Grand Inquisitor"

they had this guy on the left from the prequels.. the middle was in the animated series then we got this fake ass nigga on the right lol foh.

View attachment 852744

Even in the new game coming out they show what looks to be the grand inquisitor with a different look than whats on the show.

View attachment 852748

Where is the real grand inquisitor???
View attachment 852749
This Grand Inquisitor thing is a trigger for you. I don't even remember that dude from the prequel movies

Back