Welcome To aBlackWeb

He wasn't the Grand Inquisitor, probably from the same species.

nah im not saying that dude from the prequels is the grand inquisitor. Theyre supposed to be the same species tho and thats where my beef stems from.

The guy from obi wan dont even look similar to them

I'm glad they didn go over the top with that lightsaber fight and start dancing and twirling like a band majorette with a baton. I hope they don't meet again until a new hope. I hope it's a thing where Vader will continue to overdue him and get close but he manages to escape there's no next to shit all over continuity and as for another rematch this ain't dragon ball z. I see Kenobi getting into it with an inquisitor more than likely.

I liked it ep. Just wish they made Vader use more force powers on obi. A little force choke when he saw him would've been nice. That treating him like bacon was good tho

I'm glad they didn go over the top with that lightsaber fight and start dancing and twirling like a band majorette with a baton. I hope they don't meet again until a new hope. I hope it's a thing where Vader will continue to overdue him and get close but he manages to escape there's no next to shit all over continuity and as for another rematch this ain't dragon ball z. I see Kenobi getting into it with an inquisitor more than likely.
The fact they brought original actor back they will fight and he will have to talk.

Otherwise put anyone in the suit. And just voice it

The fact they brought original actor back they will fight and he will have to talk.

Otherwise put anyone in the suit. And just voice it
That’s a good point. I can see him taking his helmet off on some “look what you did to me” shit and he has a dialogue without the helmet.

Anybody else find it weird that Vader couldnt sense his own kid? Was that ever explained? He can sense Obi Wan and vice versa but not Leia?

I'm thinking because he didn't have any reason to believe they were alive after the Emperor told him they died along with Padmi.

Now, if he knew they were alive.........and was actively looking for them.........he'd probably be able to sense her.

I was hoping we got a Rogue One type Vader but Kenobi took it even further, my guy snapped that kids neck and kept it moving.

Vader can't move like that he is more Robot than man, he had to change his style to more Power. And Obi-wan is basically washed at this point

Im thinking it might play out similar to Vader vs. Ahsoka where PART of his mask gets destroyed

Hayden has already been seen (Obi wan’s vision of him while he was walking in ep 3) That was also Hayden in the bacta tank at the end of ep 2

Just because Hayden is back as Vader doesn’t mean he has to have a talk with obi wan when he can be apart of the show like he already has

Vader can't move like that he is more Robot than man, he had to change his style to more Power. And Obi-wan is basically washed at this point

Yeah, it was this point he could have gotten better suit, but Vader didn't want to because he felt since he made that fatal mistake with Obi Wan this was his penance. So yeah he could have gotten a way better faster suit.

But imagine if Vader knew how to transfer his mind/essence into a new clone with all his force potential? Darth Sidious knew but never taught vader fearing he would end up destroying him. He really did fear Vader if he ever broke out of his mindset.

Hayden has already been seen (Obi wan’s vision of him while he was walking in ep 3) That was also Hayden in the bacta tank at the end of ep 2

Just because Hayden is back as Vader doesn’t mean he has to have a talk with obi wan when he can be apart of the show like he already has

Did you mean to quote someone else? I didn't say anything about him having a whole talk as Hayden. Just that his helmet/mask might catch a crack or something

Did you mean to quote someone else? I didn't say anything about him having a whole talk as Hayden. Just that his helmet/mask might catch a crack or something
I’m talking to you and him because you entertained what he said with that mask breaking stuff

I’m telling the both of you the way Hayden has already been shown in this show I think it’ll be just that

That’s a good point. I can see him taking his helmet off on some “look what you did to me” shit and he has a dialogue without the helmet.
That would be dope Hayden Christensen does need some screentime and some dialogue. Anlot of fans are hoping for a live action clone wars flashback sequence with obi wan Anakin and possibly young asohka

Back