Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shit is dope. I need Obi to get back on his lightsaber shit. He look super washed trying to fend off Vader.

And eventually, won't he have to fight Maul again?

Palpatine purposefully made sure the suit was weak to the lightning shit because he's an asshole lol

damn for real? lmao.

Even though im enjoying this I kinda wanna see if they explore Vader having an apprentice or two.

Wouldnt that mean if he had an apprentice he was no longer sidious' apprentice? Im not sure how that shit works

damn for real? lmao.

Even though im enjoying this I kinda wanna see if they explore Vader having an apprentice or two.

Wouldnt that mean if he had an apprentice he was no longer sidious' apprentice? Im not sure how that shit works

Nah, he would still be the apprentice until he killed the master. Even if Vader trained an apprentice they couldn't be called Sith. Like when Dooku had Assaj Ventress as an apprentice but she wasn't a Sith

Shit is dope. I need Obi to get back on his lightsaber shit. He look super washed trying to fend off Vader.

And eventually, won't he have to fight Maul again?
In Rebels he dispatched Maul without breaking a sweat. He’s got a long way to go to get back that nice.

There are multiple websites with it, stating they may change up the story a bit so it can lead into a season 2 or a spin off...

No i didnt realize Disney hadn't said anything yet, but Eh...doesnt mean something couldn't be coming down the pipe line..

There are multiple websites with it, stating they may change up the story a bit so it can lead into a season 2 or a spin off...

No i didnt realize Disney hadn't said anything yet, but Eh...doesnt mean something couldn't be coming down the pipe line..
You think they are changing the story now to make it lead into another season?

You think they are changing them story now to make it lead into another season?

I was just commenting on what I read..true or false...If they do another one, great. If they do a spin off especially with a character I am feeling

Word, I am all for continuing the legacy..

I need Obi Wan to get back in training and some therapy.

Bruh was lookin shooked and washed at the same time. Anakin failed you. Get over that shyt.

Lil Leia was pissin me off for a minute. No home training.

I need Obi Wan to get back in training and some therapy.

Bruh was lookin shooked and washed at the same time. Anakin failed you. Get over that shyt.

Lil Leia was pissin me off for a minute. No home training.

This seems to be the general census about her 3 eps in….lol

Back