Welcome To aBlackWeb

Re-watching ep 3 , and I'll have to agree, watching Obi-Wan scramble, ducking & dodging the fade like a beaten craven isn't too compelling.

Like now, I'm curious as to what happen in the years before now, that made him THIS much of scared p*ssy

And isn’t fear one of the paths to the dark side??🤔

That's the name of the game. Jedi have to stay calm and composed to channel The Force to their fullest potential, where its flowing through them to the point where its like the other guy is literally trying to duel The Force itself. Checkmate.

Dark Side user's job during a duel is to disrupt that so you can catch them slippin. Vader has gotten very good at using fear to do that.

This video explains what i'm talking about well:

Re-watching ep 3 , and I'll have to agree, watching Obi-Wan scramble, ducking & dodging the fade like a beaten craven isn't too compelling.

Like now, I'm curious as to what happen in the years before now, that made him THIS much of scared p*ssy

Imo...Anakin turning fucc'd him up mentally. B/c in his eyes...he failed as a teacher. Failed as a Jedi. Failed at keeping his promise to his master.

Then the guilt KNOWING Anakin had the darkside residing in him all along. So you know he feels like he's responsible for everything that occurred the past 10yrs. Had his master listened to him...then he probably felt like he could've prevented all of this from happening.

This is why I joked about him needing therapy. All of those got him now doubting himself as a jedi.

0b8d45a3deb5cce88866a93b323b2b553ee6bf85.gifv

3e18367fd8eb80c26fff61c263bcfd6dff58560b.gifv

dacf5499e93c1598201aac802691444cf637c849.gifv

5. Obi vs General Grievous
4. Luke vs Vader II
3. Qui-Gon and Obi vs Maul
2. Yoda vs Sidious
1. Obi vs Vader (Ep. 3)

Back