Welcome To aBlackWeb

Qui Gon and Obi Wan vs Maul is my number one.. Specifically when Obi-Wan came out from that barrier pissed as fuck after Qui-Gon got killed.. best star wars fight sequence ever to me.

Yoda vs. Dooku is up there

Vader vs. Luke.. any one of them honestly lol

What yall got for top 5 live action lightsaber battles so far?
1. Obi Wan vs Anakin- Revenge Of The Sith
2. Obi Wan and Qui Gon vs Maul- Phantom Menace
3. Yoda vs Sidious- Revenge Of The Sith
4. Anakin Vs Dooku- Revenge Of The Sith
5 Luke vs Vader- Return Of The Jedi

Reactions: GNS
That Obi vs Anakin fight on Mustafar was bananas! They covered that whole area during that fight. Anakin was so smooth with it too. Behind the back moves and everything.

The Maul fight was dope because of Maul’s style and the dual lightsabers. First time seeing a lightsaber fight like that. Same for Yoda vs. Dooku. Yoda’s style was crazy and unexpected.

That Obi vs Anakin fight on Mustafar was bananas! They covered that whole area during that fight. Anakin was so smooth with it too. Behind the back moves and everything.

The Maul fight was dope because of Maul’s style and the dual lightsabers. First time seeing a lightsaber fight like that. Same for Yoda vs. Dooku. Yoda’s style was crazy and unexpected.

fight was dope but even back then I couldnt get over how dopey this shit looked. lol niggas was just doin anything

UHPqTzJ.gif

Qui Gon and Obi Wan vs Maul is my number one.. Specifically when Obi-Wan came out from that barrier pissed as fuck after Qui-Gon got killed.. best star wars fight sequence ever to me.

Yoda vs. Dooku is up there

Vader vs. Luke.. any one of them honestly lol
obi wan coming out the barrier is my favorite part of any lightsaber duel ever lol

F99064CD-BCEA-4779-AB03-39FBC9A7A9BE.gif

it’s a shame fight choreography never was this good again

Anakin vs Dooku the 2nd time is very underrated and I like it a lot because it showed how much anakin improved since the last time and how he essentially became a top tier Jedi

That was smart making Leia's robot a tracker. When she was talking about putting a tracker on them I was like when the hell did that happen

Lol, I'm seeing a lot of star wars fans online saying they're giving up on this show...

I think it's cool .. But a lotta people aren't impressed

fight was dope but even back then I couldnt get over how dopey this shit looked. lol niggas was just doin anything

View attachment 857003

One those "Stars Explained" on YouTube channels gave a good explanation for this scene and why many of the light sables battle are seemly chaotic in appearance. I'll try to summarize what he said:

Basically anyone who is very strong with the Force has the ability of precognition. They can see possible or highly likely future events.
In battle, instinctively...they are already 2-3 steps ahead of their opponent who is not connected to the Force.

But when 2 powerful Force wielders fight, they "see" each other moves, and counter accordingly. So you have to fight as wild and unpredictable as you can. But it can get to a point where they come to a stand still because they are "canceling" each other's precognition (spidey sense) out. Basically they don't know what to do next, because they can't "see" what your opponent is going to do next

One those "Stars Explained" on YouTube channels gave a good explanation for this scene and why many of the light sables battle are seemly chaotic in appearance. I'll try to summarize what he said:

Basically anyone who is very strong with the Force has the ability of precognition. They can see possible or highly likely future events.
In battle, instinctively...they are already 2-3 steps ahead of their opponent who is not connected to the Force.

But when 2 powerful Force wielders fight, they "see" each other moves, and counter accordingly. So you have to fight as wild and unpredictable as you can. But it can get to a point where they come to a stand still because they are "canceling" each other's precognition (spidey sense) out. Basically they don't know what to do next, because they can't "see" what your opponent is going to do next

sounds aite in theory but in execution that shit looks dopey as hell, and we've never seen anything like that since in any other duels after. lol seems more likely the director wanted that battle to be flashy as hell and that's how it came out

Back