Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are the odds we get a Qui Gon cameo?
Yall think they gonna make Tala a love interest for Kenobi?

What are the odds we get a Qui Gon cameo?
Yall think they gonna make Tala a love interest for Kenobi?
We’ll get a Qui Gon cameo. I think somebody asked Liam would he show up and he said something weird like he’d only reprise the role for a movie. He was trying too hard to throw people off.

Plus if he can make a cameo in Atlanta he shouldn’t be above making one in the mf Star Wars universe, lol.

I don't even know if we get to see Quinlan Vos. That might have just been a namedrop/easter egg. I don't think things end well for this Jedi Underground Railroad lol.

I don't even know if we get to see Quinlan Vos. That might have just been a namedrop/easter egg. I don't think things end well for this Jedi Underground Railroad lol.
I swear I looked at the IMDB for this and that’s who O’shea’s character was listed as lol

otherwise I woulda never said that

Also, it's hilarious how incompetent the Empire is lol. No one noticing Kenobi looking disheveled in that officer garment while they were trying to escape
That scene just didn't work for me. Only guy with a beard and a big coat to hide the girl. How does anyone not notice this image doesn't belong with the surroundings?

Back