Welcome To aBlackWeb

It’s funny to see people excited to have Hayden back after all the hate he got while the prequels were out. Reminds me of Andrew Garfield’s Spider man being so loved now when he was hated on during his initial run.
You don’t know what you have until it’s gone lol

It’s funny to see people excited to have Hayden back after all the hate he got while the prequels were out. Reminds me of Andrew Garfield’s Spider man being so loved now when he was hated on during his initial run.

People just happy to see Vader, Haden just so happen to play him. Anakin wasn't a good character in those movies so unfortunately Haden had to take the brunt of the hate instead of the writer/director

I watched Return Of The Jedi over the weekend and they did allude to another encounter of Kenobi and Vader. Obi Wan told Luke

"I also thought he could be turned back to the good side". It couldn't be done. He is more machine now than man. Twisted and evil."

I guess Obi Wan tried and failed after Mustafar
Wrong. He said he thought he could instruct a Anakin as well as master Yoda

Even if they pull it off flawlessly and deliver on everything... SOMEBODY is gonna be pissed cuz it dont match up with their head canon
Yeah true I just want it to be a show that’s better than the mandalorian

I feel like it would really boost things for them as far as having upward momentum regarding Star Wars projects

Back