Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney need to start releasing these shows right after the previous one has it's season finale, they know people want their Star Wars fix

I forgot that this is 6 episodes. Don't know why these limited series are getting so few to tell a story when a lot of the time each episode is under an hour

I forgot that this is 6 episodes. Don't know why these limited series are getting so few to tell a story when a lot of the time each episode is under an hour
It’s funny because when you think about it it’s almost a movie trilogy’s worth of time

Vader: I've been waiting for you kbi-wan you should not have come back. When I left you I was but the learned now I am the master." So 20 years after the fight in mustafar he is still but the learner... That doesn't mind if you ask me. That ain't it. When he said he was but the learner he was just begining to learn the ways of the sith

That quote already doesn't make sense anymore. When Vader and Obi Wan fought the first time, Vader was generally believe to on track to be the greatest Jedi ever, so he clearly wasn't just a learner.

That quote already doesn't make sense anymore. When Vader and Obi Wan fought the first time, Vader was generally believe to on track to be the greatest Jedi ever, so he clearly wasn't just a learner.
He was just a learner in the ways of the sith. Now he is the master of the ways of the sith. That's what he meant. Dave filoni took his magic marker and retconned the hell out of star wars already enough is enough.

I watched Return Of The Jedi over the weekend and they did allude to another encounter of Kenobi and Vader. Obi Wan told Luke

"I also thought he could be turned back to the good side". It couldn't be done. He is more machine now than man. Twisted and evil."

I guess Obi Wan tried and failed after Mustafar

Back