Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't like how they nerfed Vader in the Disney era if a Padawan like cal cestis can fight him and walk away then they nerfed the empire with all these order 66survi I s. If he shows up in this show indomt want him and Kenobi to fight unless it's a nightmare vision etc.

I don't like how they nerfed Vader in the Disney era if a Padawan like cal cestis can fight him and walk away then they nerfed the empire with all these order 66survi I s. If he shows up in this show indomt want him and Kenobi to fight unless it's a nightmare vision etc.
Cal didn't fight him, he ran from him

Word. I still wanna see force users though. Not necessarily jedi or a sith. Maybe tell the story of someone thats neither.. on some gray jedi shit.

Dunno if that's what theyre planning on for Ahsoka or Rey tho
No Rey, let everything from those trash sequels die.

I never played that game. He's a Jedi that can't force jump I'll pass
I mean, look at this shit lol. Remember to not take anything this guy says seriously

I better not see one flying lightsaber helicopter spin from those inquisitors or else I'm abandoning the entire star wars franchise

OIP (6).jpeg

the way they transitioned to duel of fates to battle of heroes is heavenly

I was on the fence but I don't need to see anything else. I'm in

Back