Welcome To aBlackWeb

After fighting it I'm on board with a Vader fight scene, anything that put him on the screen I'm ok with. He still need his own series though if lesser characters getting theirs in this universe

Really fucking excited man

My only gripes is seeing too much of tatooine in a short amount of time and how the grand inquisitor looked. (Bit cheap in the face)

i smiled when I saw Owen Lars lol

Last edited:
I'm ok with them just showing Tatooine in the trailer, surprise us of other planets as we watch. Glad they didn't show Vader in it either

Man I'm hype for this shit!

After fighting it I'm on board with a Vader fight scene, anything that put him on the screen I'm ok with. He still need his own series though if lesser characters getting theirs in this universe

after all that damn complaining and arguing... lmao

Really fucking excited man

My only gripes is seeing too much of tatooine in a short amount of time and how the grand inquisitor looked. (Bit cheap in the face)

i smiled when I saw Owen Lars lol

Yeah the grand inquisitor looks a bit weird from the shots we saw in the trailer

I wanna see some more self contained stories..

Kinda like we saw in Visions.. but live action. Universe is massive.. no reason to keep sticking to the same couple planets and the same couple of characters. Try something new

I wouldn't mind going away from jedi and sith stories. Make something like Rogue Squadron tv show

I wouldn't mind going away from jedi and sith stories. Make something like Rogue Squadron tv show

Word. I still wanna see force users though. Not necessarily jedi or a sith. Maybe tell the story of someone thats neither.. on some gray jedi shit.

Dunno if that's what theyre planning on for Ahsoka or Rey tho

Back