Welcome To aBlackWeb

Obama 6 finger Smithsonian portrait! Conspiracy Theorists Unite!

You need to focus less on conspiracy and more on your loved ones, take it from a guy who has fallen down the conspiracy pit before, focus on love not some bullshit illusion, don't you see that this is the plan? why doesn't evil just attack us and end the world already? because it does not have the power so they tell you a story about how powerful they are and as soon as you buy into their bullshit the more power you give them, turn off your news and stay away from the websites that sell you these stories and your life will get better.

Unique-Horns.jpg

But those ain't goat horns on Obama.......Right??????????

:wdf2:

Last edited:
What in the fuck? 6 fingers? 4 on each hand, no more.

and there’s absolutely no horns

I’m sad for you.

I just don't get it. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't.

No matter how much proof you give the masses they just refuse to believe any of it.

It's astounding.

Out of all the portraits you could have had done, you get this one done?

With horns coming out of your head?
With 6 fingers portrayed?
Sitting in a Garden of Poison Ivy?

But It don't mean nothing right? Just "questionable" lighting and shading techniques, right?

:scust1:

I realized he’s in here stating what Obama wanted like it’s facts. Prove to us that what you stated is what he wanted.

Obama SOUGHT the artist out to do it? Read this:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27055/obamas-portrait-artist-has-habit-painting-black-ryan-saavedra

The artist who painted former President Barack Obama’s presidential portrait, unveiled on Monday at the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery, has a disturbing pattern of painting violent beheadings of white people.

Kehinde Wiley, who is known for primarily painting black people, was chosen late last year to paint Obama's official portrait for the Smithsonian. When asked by the British newspaper, The Guardian, about Obama contacting him to do the portrait, Wiley gave an awkward response.

"I can’t," Wiley said. "I’d like to. I can tell you that I’m the first African-American artist to create the portrait of the president. It’s a huge responsibility."

LOL @ this. Ol boy even had to take a vow of "secrecy" as to why Obama picked him.

You just can't even make this up if you tried!

You need to focus less on conspiracy and more on your loved ones, take it from a guy who has fallen down the conspiracy pit before, focus on love not some bullshit illusion, don't you see that this is the plan? why doesn't evil just attack us and end the world already? because it does not have the power so they tell you a story about how powerful they are and as soon as you buy into their bullshit the more power you give them, turn off your news and stay away from the websites that sell you these stories and your life will get better.

Bro. My life is preaching the gospel. The end is at hand my friend. Not much time left. It's all about to happen. EVERYTHING that was written in the Book is about to come to pass.

The 70 years are here. Now comes the end. It's as simple as that.

Jesus Christ is our only hope. Amen.

I'll say this.

Enlarging the picture, I can see the why there's the skepticism. But it looks like it was deliberately painted that way because it isn't shaded the same way on the other hand in that area.

And it is an odd picture in general....

You was saying the same shit years ago and we are still here.
The end was preached when Enoch was on the earth and he was the 7th generation from Adam! Meaning that was over 5,000 years ago and even before the flood came!

Now the end is here!

70 years are upon us! The judgment is about to come suddenly. Those who are ready will be welcomed into the marriage supper of the lamb and those who aren't will either:

a) die in the judgment of the cloudy day and go straight to hell. 1/4th of the worlds population is slated for the judgment. 100% of those left behind in America on the cloudy day judgement will be part of the 1/4th who die and go straight to hell. Amen.

or

b) survive the cloudy day and enter into the worst time in human history where you will have to refuse the mark of the beast and be killed in order to gain eternal life.

This is all about to happen. Accept Jesus Christ and live. Amen.

You’re bugging my dude.

There is no horns. You’re picking a spot in the shadowing of the foliage. That’s also not poison ivy.

You’re missing the artistic symbolism and just jumping straight to religious symbolism and you’re grasping so hard.

There is no 6 fingers.

You have 4 on his left and the fat on the palm of his hand is giving off the illusion there’s a “finger”.

You have an artist who gets his anatomy right but adds a finger because it’s some religious sign for your silly numbers game? foh

Not only that, his other hand clearly shows 3 fingers (the index finger is hidden)

4 + 3 = 7

so even if you count that retarded ass finger, that’s 8, not 6

that’s how stupid you sound bruh

fat of the palm, but you say finger

fingers on the other hand but you refuse to acknowledge those

why? you’re Trying so hard I legit, for the first time ever, think your trolling.

The end was preached when Enoch was on the earth and he was the 7th generation from Adam! Meaning that was over 5,000 years ago and even before the flood came!

Now the end is here!

70 years are upon us! The judgment is about to come suddenly. Those who are ready will be welcomed into the marriage supper of the lamb and those who aren't will either:

a) die in the judgment of the cloudy day and go straight to hell. 1/4th of the worlds population is slated for the judgment. 100% of those left behind in America on the cloudy day judgement will be part of the 1/4th who die and go straight to hell. Amen.

or

b) survive the cloudy day and enter into the worst time in human history where you will have to refuse the mark of the beast and be killed in order to gain eternal life.

This is all about to happen. Accept Jesus Christ and live. Amen.

OK but who is Enoch? you have never met the guy you have only read the stories written by somebody else you do not know or have never met, our thoughts are very powerful and we get to choose mostly what we think about so why choose doom and gloom? take some time off and have some fun with your fam and friends, no hate man you need to take a break thinking like this is no good.

Back