Welcome To aBlackWeb

Obama 6 finger Smithsonian portrait! Conspiracy Theorists Unite!

What in the fuck? 6 fingers? 4 on each hand, no more.

and there’s absolutely no horns

I’m sad for you.

I'm convinced the TS works for these people!

http://www.newsweek.com/obama-portrait-pedophilia-infowars-806959

OBAMA’S PORTRAIT SHOWS ELITIST ‘SLAVERY PEDOPHILIA,' INFOWARS REPORTER CLAIMS

Corsi, 71, explained what he thought were hidden themes inside the portrait and the flowers surrounding Obama. It’s a reference to the loss of virginity in terms of a physical sense,” he said. “It’s a very physical reference to loss of virginity…This whole elite globalist pedophilia is a major theme that Q continues to remind us underlies a lot of these globalists that we are dealing with. The fact that they are sitting on flowers and the deflowering could be easily an image of the pedophilia that they’re engaging in or the slavery pedophilia, you know, tend your gardens everybody, their slave gardens.

:L: who want it?

I zoomed in, squinted my eyes as close as possible, flipped the pic upside down, made it negative, black and white etc I don't see any horns.

I realized he’s in here stating what Obama wanted like it’s facts. Prove to us that what you stated is what he wanted.

His left hand is showing indication of an extra finger after the pinky. His thumb would be on the other side of his sleeve.

And 2 Samuel 20 does say giants has six fingers and toes...which were the offspring of the Nephilim.

I don't see the horns tho

Blessings my friend. Here go the horns:

obama-portraits-01.jpg

How can you not see the hidden hand trick being clearly shown to reveal the "Nephilim" 6 finger?

I know this is spiritual warfare, but good grief even an unbeliever should be able to detect this.

The hidden hand has been in photos and paintings for eons. Now the 6th finger is revealed in Broad day light!

Cardinal+Bergoglio+(Pope+Francis+I)+Doing+the+Hidden+Hand+Gesture.jpg

Hidden hand of Pope Francis!

pope-francis-freemason.jpg

Brief break down of hidden hand!

And now we have the hidden hand revealed in the Obama portrait! The "Giants" are about to be revealed! How can you not understand this plain as day SYMBOLOGY????

obama-portraits-01.jpg

Folks don't understand the Bible
Folks don't understand the signs of the times
Folks don't understand the symbols hidden in plain sight

I mean, good grief how blind can you be?

This is crazy

Back