Welcome To aBlackWeb

Obama 6 finger Smithsonian portrait! Conspiracy Theorists Unite!

Your palm extend past the knuckle almost up to the first finger joint?

I see it
lol nah man

the way i see it is because his hand is pressed against his arm the fat of his palm is pushing out on the side of his hand. therefore the lines in his palm are visible thru the side.

go ahead and press your hand against your knee and see how the side of your palm pushes out....along with the wrinkles of your palm

people see whatever they want thats it

i swear the way dude was describing horns and 6 fingers he posted the wrong pic

its only a matter of time before my girl come to me with this bullshit smh

I can .see where a 5th finger(6including thumb) could possibly be interpreted, but I can't see the horns.

lol nah man

the way i see it is because his hand is pressed against his arm the fat of his palm is pushing out on the side of his hand. therefore the lines in his palm are visible thru the side.

go ahead and press your hand against your knee and see how the side of your palm pushes out....along with the wrinkles of your palm

people see whatever they want thats it

I see it now. I enlarged it.

Lol. I think the color contrast threw me off.

i swear the way dude was describing horns and 6 fingers he posted the wrong pic

its only a matter of time before my girl come to me with this bullshit smh

bruh... My wife is prolly gonna hit me with it by the weekend. She stay on some "elites/illuminati/luciferian" bullshit.

103NotReaching_837177062.jpg

You know what this thread reminds me of? I have popcorn ceilings in my home, and sometimes when I take a shit I stare at my ceilings and I can see whole scenes from movies in the crevices of the ceiling.

Back