Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

All that focus on the women. They need to start bringing in more guys. Then some of the ones that they do got are injured. One dude who came in with Obas class just got back on Lvl up so hopefully they fast track him or something cause he was already in the breakout tournament. Then lucky Ali was supposed to be on tv already cus he came in with Young OGs class but Idk how much longer he out for that nigga tore an acl or something.
Indie market is cooked last I heard.

Titus Alexander, Kevin Blackwood, Calvin Tankman, Starboy Charlie, BK Westbrook, Andrew Everett. All GREAT indie talents.

There's also the major point of the indies having a LOT of TNA / AEW / ROH contracted talents working there too.

This is why NXT lacks. All these new people ass man. They cant dig into the indie scene like they used to.

Maybe it's just me but I don't give zero fucks about these NIL talent converting to wrestlers.

There has to be a balance. Cuz a lot of these NIL talent are too green in the ring. Therefore it's gonna take time. Which is why they need the indie wrestlers. They need the experience in the same ring as the non-experience.

There has to be a balance. Cuz a lot of these NIL talent are too green in the ring. Therefore it's gonna take time. Which is why they need the indie wrestlers. They need the experience in the same ring as the non-experience.
Exactly.

I also think alot of these NILs are not true wrestling fans and just trying to get a quick bag.

This is why NXT lacks. All these new people ass man. They cant dig into the indie scene like they used to.

Maybe it's just me but I don't give zero fucks about these NIL talent converting to wrestlers.
the NIL program has been hit or miss and its mostly hits for the women. I dont think its a bad idea its just not cranking out men that are diamonds in the rough. Oba so far is an anomaly

they all going down the pipeline

by the time they get to the main roster they'll be good (hopefully) but it aint gone be an overnight thing

the women are good, foreal

its the men. Obas probably the most promising NIL dude that they got. I dont think Bron came in through NIL

they all going down the pipeline

by the time they get to the main roster they'll be good (hopefully) but it aint gone be an overnight thing

the women are good, foreal

its the men. Obas probably the most promising NIL dude that they got. I dont think Bron came in through NIL
Oba is the ONLY NIL talent that has been a score for the men. Bron worked the indies for a short spell before he signed with the WWE.

Oba is the ONLY NIL talent that has been a score for the men. Bron worked the indies for a short spell before he signed with the WWE.
shit crazy considering how long its been around

My boy with NQCC came in off an NIL deal i think, he could be another success story but he hasn't really broken out yet, im waiting for them to pull the trigger and give him a story

Back