Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

A lot of the women are gymnasts and so on, easier to teach them due to the transferables. Unless the men have the instinct for it, it's an uphill battle.

I think they shouldn't rely on the PC solely. As big and wide reaching the WWE is, they should definitely use the indies / other promotions for excursions like they did with Evolve (until they bought them out).

might be what theyre trying to go back to doing, hell they gonna have to since its not working for the men

JE'VON GOT PINNED AGAIN? yo what the actual fuck does NXT have going on?
to be fair Frazer accidentally cost him the match so it wasnt clean. I'm still watching how they treat him tho cause I been a bit concerned with how they been booking him the past few weeks since they moved him out the main event scene. Him getting that Randy match is a CRAZY look; they clearly know he's the next guy. Plus he's only 20 so ima give them the benefit of the doubt for now

to be fair Frazer accidentally cost him the match so it wasnt clean. I'm still watching how they treat him tho cause I been a bit concerned with how they been booking him the past few weeks since they moved him out the main event scene. Him getting that Randy match is a CRAZY look; they clearly know he's the next guy. Plus he's only 20 so ima give them the benefit of the doubt for now

Yeah I'm not gonna get up at arms over that. Bruh ceiling is way too high to be concerned about that pin. Him facing Randy tells you all you need to know how they feel about him. Bruh has PLENTY of time to get where he's potentially heading. Gotta let him cook.

I think I'm irked with it because he's CLEARLY someone you rocket. If handled correctly, build NXT around him and you get the second coming of the Adam Cole effect.

I get they're committing to Trick (for some fuckin reason) but Je'von's booking shouldn't have taken a hit like this. Shit's crazy to me.

The way they be betraying him as the young, fun kid it makes it seem like they trying to book him as young and inexperienced and using that as an excuse to give him losses until he moves up the card (Even though we know hes better than a lot of these mfs already) that makes me wonder if thats why they put Ced w/ him too as somewhat of a mentor who also serves a tag partner

Garcia is better than damn near every single person in NXT. Triple H sees him as the next Danielson / Roderick Strong in terms of in-ring ability. Him going to NXT might be malpractice.

They could benefit from having Hook there lmfao.

I doubt dude is leaving AEW. I think they doing the thing where they say he leaving just to plant doubt but then he re-signs ( if he hasnt already )

I doubt dude is leaving AEW. I think they doing the thing where they say he leaving just to plant doubt but then he re-signs ( if he hasnt already )
Agreed. AEW is the best fit for him considering it's quite clear they view him as one of the building blocks for the future.

NXT would be funny to see but I don't think it would be a good fit for him at ALL.

Back