Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

shit crazy considering how long its been around

My boy with NQCC came in off an NIL deal i think, he could be another success story but he hasn't really broken out yet, im waiting for them to pull the trigger and give him a story
To put it in perspective, they've had 4 classes of NIL talents come in. Each having almost 15 members, they're not seeing results quick enough with the men at all.

Tavion is great. His run in NOAH showed he can pick things up very quickly and improve on the job. He's got a crazy high ceiling as it stands.

To put it in perspective, they've had 4 classes of NIL talents come in. Each having almost 15 members, they're not seeing results quick enough with the men at all.

Tavion is great. His run in NOAH showed he can pick things up very quickly and improve on the job. He's got a crazy high ceiling as it stands.
Not sure how they'll fix that shit but its crazy how they seeing so much success with the women and then none with the dudes. Maybe they just aint as committed to the shit or something

far as tavion goes i really hope they dont fumble with buddy but if they do then he already know he good in Japan

Not sure how they'll fix that shit but its crazy how they seeing so much success with the women and then none with the dudes. Maybe they just aint as committed to the shit or something

far as tavion goes i really hope they dont fumble with buddy but if they do then he already know he good in Japan
A lot of the women are gymnasts and so on, easier to teach them due to the transferables. Unless the men have the instinct for it, it's an uphill battle.

I think they shouldn't rely on the PC solely. As big and wide reaching the WWE is, they should definitely use the indies / other promotions for excursions like they did with Evolve (until they bought them out).

Back