Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

we need more Jevon and Ced and less of this nigga Lexis Kang once we move next week

and while we at it lets get more igwe and dupont on tv too cus they were putting on good matches against Hank n Tank on lvl up

we need more Jevon and Ced and less of this nigga Lexis Kang once we move next week

and while we at it lets get more igwe and dupont on tv too cus they were putting on good matches against Hank n Tank on lvl up
Igwe and DuPont them brothas who basically got one tv match and never was seen again???

Igwe and DuPont them brothas who basically got one tv match and never was seen again???
hell yea, last time they were on tv they got jumped backstage by Gallus or some shit i dont even know if they had a match the week after it happened or either they did n just aint been back on since

Can’t wait for Hunter to try to sell us on Lexis King over Oba in a few years
Me either!

*Booker T voice* ROCKABYE BABYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
damn.png
damn.png
damn.png

Brother. Absolutely toast. Releases and the draft completely fucked em.
Absolutely cooked. They went out and totally LOADED up on the women’s roster which was already an embarrassment of riches but haven’t restocked the men’s roster outside of EGO.

Get Tony D, lexis, Oro, Adonis and Eddie fucking Thorpe off my screen man.

Absolutely cooked. They went out and totally LOADED up on the women’s roster which was already an embarrassment of riches but haven’t restocked the men’s roster outside of EGO.

Get Tony D, lexis, Oro, Adonis and Eddie fucking Thorpe off my screen man.
They tried to hide the issues with the TNA stuff but man, it's bleak. The PC ain't developing male stars quick enough, the ones that do get onto TV eventually end up stinking it up and have to go back to Level Up. Very spooky.

Man the nxt men’s roster is so deep in the trenches dawg

All that focus on the women. They need to start bringing in more guys. Then some of the ones that they do got are injured. One dude who came in with Obas class just got back on Lvl up so hopefully they fast track him or something cause he was already in the breakout tournament. Then lucky Ali was supposed to be on tv already cus he came in with Young OGs class but Idk how much longer he out for that nigga tore an acl or something.

Back