Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/24)

It'd probably be easier to book something for Wren cause she's got a better character and is involved in something with NQCC thats the only reason I think she will drop it. Khelani had a story with the Wendy shit but it ended n she hasn't been doing nothing unless this is the start to a fresh feud
Khelani needs to adopt a win at all costs attitude & lose the smile...... she has potential but i'd like to see her work on her mic skills.

she so dull bro, her in ring work is great so thats not even the problem.

its basically Roxanne all over again. drop the title and lets see if she can find an edge with a heel run
If you give her a chance to be a heel I think she could do cocky “I’m nicer than you”

Which is literally levels above whatever smiling babyface bullshit she’s on now

Khelani needs to adopt a win at all costs attitude & lose the smile...... she has potential but i'd like to see her work on her mic skills.

they havent announced her having a match next week but if i had the book id have her drop it on that show..

then the hit reset button going in this new chapter on CW the following week. Its the same thing they did with Melo kinda when he came in at the end of Black n gold or the start of 2.0 i cant remember which but they hit the reset n thats when they introduced him as a heel

they havent announced her having a match next week but if i had the book id have her drop it on that show..

then the hit reset button going in this new chapter on CW the following week. Its the same thing they did with Melo kinda when he came in at the end of Black n gold or the start of 2.0 i cant remember which but they hit the reset n thats when they introduced him as a heel
i can live with that.

WWE constantly mentioning IWGP title reigns / NJPW stables on every TV product but never acknowledging non-NJPW promotions in Japan that they actually work with is a fucking hilarious bit honestly.

Back