Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

giphy.gif

I dont want to derail the thread but that quote was me defending a falsely convicted man of a crime he did not commit.

There is a big difference between defending an innocent & defending the actions of an actual molester

I dont want to derail the thread but that quote was me defending a falsely convicted man of a crime he did not commit.

There is a big difference between defending an innocent & defending the actions of an actual molester
What was he convicted of

Im not gonna derail the thread w spm but i just dont have the faith in the justice system that most yall do

Not everyman convicted is guilty and not everyman who gets off is really innocent
"On September 25, 2001, Houston police arrested Coy on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child who was then nine years old, but he was released from county jail after posting bail.[7] The incident occurred on Labor Day weekend that year.[2] A Harris County, Texasjury indicted Coy on December 10, 2001 and added another charge over a 1993 incident when he allegedly impregnated a then-13-year-old girl, who later demanded child support payments from him.[8][9]Two more charges followed in March 2002 for sexual assault of two 14-year-old girls; Coy was held without bail.[10][11] Coy's trial began on May 8, 2002, when the nine-year-old girl's mother testified that the girl left a sleepover because of abuse.[12] The next day, the girl testified that Coy touched her inappropriately when she was sleeping"

This the man you're defending, and you in here advocating fucking 16yr old. This dont look good.

"On September 25, 2001, Houston police arrested Coy on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child who was then nine years old, but he was released from county jail after posting bail.[7] The incident occurred on Labor Day weekend that year.[2] A Harris County, Texasjury indicted Coy on December 10, 2001 and added another charge over a 1993 incident when he allegedly impregnated a then-13-year-old girl, who later demanded child support payments from him.[8][9]Two more charges followed in March 2002 for sexual assault of two 14-year-old girls; Coy was held without bail.[10][11] Coy's trial began on May 8, 2002, when the nine-year-old girl's mother testified that the girl left a sleepover because of abuse.[12] The next day, the girl testified that Coy touched her inappropriately when she was sleeping"

This the man you're defending, and you in here advocating fucking 16yr old. This dont look good.

He had a kid by a 14 year old who was 13 when he knocked her up. Paternity tests proved he's the father of the boy.

"In July 2001, 20-year-old Jill Odom files a lawsuit against Carlos Coy asking that he be declared the legal father of her son, Jordan Dominique Odom. Odom was only 13 when she began the relationship with Coy and only 14 when she gave birth. During their relationship, Coy, in his early twenties, knew Odom was in seventh grade. Paternity tests later prove that Coy is the boy's father."

We ain't gotta derail the thread, that quote alone is enough to prove he's a known pedophile.

To much complaining and explaining. @Mods mod without feelings and don't explain yourself. @Posters you whiny he/she stole my ball niggas are disgusting. This the internet not reality
relax.gif

To much complaining and explaining. @Mods mod without feelings and don't explain yourself. @Posters you whiny he/she stole my ball niggas are disgusting. This the internet not reality
Nah, yall fucked up on the IC by not explaining yourselves. The fact is, every mod here can back up what they do and why. Whether the few like it or not.

There hasn't been a single case on my shift where a mod has modded with feelings. Well I get a rush hitting that BAN but that's an aftereffect and it don't count

Nah, yall fucked up on the IC by not explaining yourselves. The fact is, every mod here can back up what they do and why. Whether the few like it or not.

There hasn't been a single case on my shift where a mod has modded with feelings. Well I get a rush hitting that BAN but that's an aftereffect and it don't count

All this week y'all been modding with feelings

Back