Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

Is it yours?
Her or the age? The answer is no to both.

21 yo lack the life experience I prefer

The chick you posted isn’t attractive to me. I respect your opinion but I wouldn’t stop my stride personally

Thats Tinashe

If im out at a bar or something and meet a female. I prolly dont care about her life experiences and will smash if she fine and legal.

If u old enough to be at a bar u old enough to get fucked.

That said im still in my 20s maybe my opinion will change when im as old as some of yall

Thats Tinashe

If im out at a bar or something and meet a female. I prolly dont care about her life experiences and will smash if she fine and legal.

If u old enough to be at a bar u old enough to get fucked.

That said im still in my 20s maybe my opinion will change when im old as hell like some of yall
Yeah.....she still ain’t my cup of tea

The rest I agree with

I get banned from a thread for saying I would smash a 17year old if she had womanly features? 17 is legal in my country but I get labelled a pedo then banned from the thread with no chance of defending myself? you guys are actually pussy and mod with nothing but feelings..if this is how you are online then your real life must be pathetic.

If you don't get it you just don't fucking get it.

Legal ain't always MORAL. As I said already, 16 is the age of consent in the majority of the states in this country with a few requiring 17 and fewer 18. But just because it LEGAL that doesn't make it MORALLY right. I mean, there's actually a part of Mexico that allows an adult to fuck a child once puberty sets in, whatever age that happens at. It's 100% legal, but not morally right.

I could see if you were 19 or 20 talkin that shit, but you're... what... in your 30's, right? What the fuck kind of a man are you to think it's ok to fuck a kid in high school? Nobody thinks this is ok, and the fact that you're ready to defend it speaks more to who you are as a person.

No matter what you say, a grown ass man with kids deserves the "pedo" label for thininking it's ok to fuck a minor.

Im just playin devils advocate.

Maybe the topic we should be discussing is different countries and age of consent.

If Preach is from a culture were age of consent is 17 that is same as us saying 18.

Which is better?

Should legal age be even higher?

We out here drawing lines in the sand but not asking questions.

Where the canada posters at? Isnt age of consent in Canada like 15?

We've had this discussion before, and I hate to say it at the risk of bringing about @Kandy's ire, but it was on the IC in that thread about PNB Rock that some of all of us was in that ended up exposing many an IC poster as having pedo tendencies.

I posted this in the thread:

"Here are the numbers:

31 states have the age of consent at 16.
8 states have the age of consent at 17.
11 states have the age of consent at 18.
"

So the majority of THIS country falls in line with the UK's age of consent but no matter what, a grown ass man fucking a 17 year old is still a pedo. Age of consent doesn't absolve a person from being pedo "it's legal so it's ok" ain't a defense here.

He staying.

It wasn't a matter of banning him or not. It was a matter of not allowing that line of thought to continue and so Preach and another were removed from the thread

He has since had a change of heart and didn't wanna die on this hill. Smart move

He staying.

It wasn't a matter of banning him or not. It was a matter of not allowing that line of thought to continue and so Preach and another were removed from the thread

He has since had a change of heart and didn't wanna die on this hill. Smart move

tenor.gif

you ain't really buying that, are you?

Lol this nigga

“I’d fuck a womanly 12 yr old but I live in Mexico so it’s cool”

Lol this nigga

“I’d fuck a womanly 12 yr old but I live in Mexico so it’s cool”

I was looking up age of consent in North America and was disgusted at Mexico as a whole. When I saw that one area age of consent was "onset of puberty" I was pretty much like "burn the country and start over".

If you don't get it you just don't fucking get it.

Legal ain't always MORAL. As I said already, 16 is the age of consent in the majority of the states in this country with a few requiring 17 and fewer 18. But just because it LEGAL that doesn't make it MORALLY right. I mean, there's actually a part of Mexico that allows an adult to fuck a child once puberty sets in, whatever age that happens at. It's 100% legal, but not morally right.

I could see if you were 19 or 20 talkin that shit, but you're... what... in your 30's, right? What the fuck kind of a man are you to think it's ok to fuck a kid in high school? Nobody thinks this is ok, and the fact that you're ready to defend it speaks more to who you are as a person.

No matter what you say, a grown ass man with kids deserves the "pedo" label for thininking it's ok to fuck a minor.

In the UK we leave high school at 16

This all boils down the different countries and the fact we mature faster over here...I hear you on the MORAL shit because I am full of MORALS and doing what is MORALLY right but what you need to understand is that there is 2 kinds of 17 year olds...those who are still sheltered by their family and have very little life experience...then there are those who are sexually active and love sex and are very much grown up...Like I have already stated I would not seek them out but if a sexy experienced 18 year old was wanting me then she would get it...why let her go fuck with a guy her age who is immature and gonna treat her like shit and make her listen to this new faggy rap when she could be with someone older listening to some DMX? you can talk that moral shit all you want but if you was in the club and a sexy 18 year old was trying to get your attention I bet your MORALS would soon change....and if not then good for you.

I was looking up age of consent in North America and was disgusted at Mexico as a whole. When I saw that one area age of consent was "onset of puberty" I was pretty much like "burn the country and start over".

Like isnt that some shit they should talk about at the UN

They needa clear 5mins to let Mexico splain themselves on that 1

In the UK we leave high school at 16

Secondary goes all the way to 18 in the UK, it doesn't just stop at year 11 and you know that.

This all boils down the different countries and the fact we mature faster over here...I hear you on the MORAL shit because I am full of MORALS and doing what is MORALLY right but what you need to understand is that there is 2 kinds of 17 year olds...those who are still sheltered by their family and have very little life experience...then there are those who are sexually active and love sex and are very much grown up...Like I have already stated I would not seek them out but if a sexy experienced 18 year old was wanting me then she would get it...why let her go fuck with a guy her age who is immature and gonna treat her like shit and make her listen to this new faggy rap when she could be with someone older listening to some DMX? you can talk that moral shit all you want but if you was in the club and a sexy 18 year old was trying to get your attention I bet your MORALS would soon change....and if not then good for you.

Dawg... are you really saying that your grown ass would be trying to settle down with an 18 year old? You really digging a deeper hole for yourself, you know that?

If I was in the club there wouldn't BE any 18 year olds in the club because you need to be 21 to get in there and even 21 is too damned young for me. And at my age I ain't in the club unless I'm the featured DJ so this ain't even a road worth going down.

Back