Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

Now that I think about it 17 is too young and she would not even be in the club to grind on me..I will change it to 18 not because of the peer pressure tho.

I am ready to die on this hill and fear no bans in the name of the TRUTH!

If I get banned then it will be this sites loss not mine, I am one of the realest posters on here and always speak my mind good or bad...you don't think there are forums out there who would love a guy like me and my tales of masturbation and fake dinosaurs?

I can see where you are coming from with the guy who said old enough to bleed old enough to breed but to tie us with the same brush is just wrong.
I don’t agree.

Both of y’all post were disgusting (imo) and both had the potential to lead to some very disturbing ideologies. I decided to err on the side of caution and just say y’all was joking but if you really feel comfortable saying you would smash a 17yo then you right, you’re a loss the site is willing to take.

I don’t care for your countries law and loopholes. I do care about a 30+ father with child(ren) fucking a 17 because she has a womanly shape.

My last post on the topic. You decide if you wanna continue pressing it or not.

Feel free to speak on the failures of the mods tho, we need that kinda accountability

Yea... I was banned from a pic thread for saying boo... what type of feelings ban is that?
You were banned for taking shots at someone’s kid

If you want me to intervene on ya behalf to get the ban lifted cool, but don’t pretend as if it wasn’t offensive

What happened to the days of owning ya shit b

You were banned for taking shots at someone’s kid

If you want me to intervene on ya behalf to get the ban lifted cool, but don’t pretend as if it wasn’t offensive

What happened to the days of owning ya shit b
First off that wasn't even posted towards that kid. We posted at the same time and I wasn't about to edit the post. What happened to warnings tho? I'm off the subject tho, I ain't trying to share no mo pics where a nigga ain't welcome. There's the VIP sec

I don’t agree.

Both of y’all post were disgusting (imo) and both had the potential to lead to some very disturbing ideologies. I decided to err on the side of caution and just say y’all was joking but if you really feel comfortable saying you would smash a 17yo then you right, you’re a loss the site is willing to take.

I don’t care for your countries law and loopholes. I do care about a 30+ father with child(ren) fucking a 17 because she has a womanly shape.

My last post on the topic. You decide if you wanna continue pressing it or not.

Feel free to speak on the failures of the mods tho, we need that kinda accountability

I will leave it there and thank you for the explanation.

First off that wasn't even posted towards that kid. We posted at the same time and I wasn't about to edit the post. What happened to warnings tho? I'm off the subject tho, I ain't trying to share no mo pics where a nigga ain't welcome. There's the VIP sec
Fair enough

Damn what thread was this

ABW posters was postin pics of 17yr old India Westbrook & 17yr old Katie from My Wife & Kids and wasnt no thing tho

:ainttrippin:

Back