Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

Yea... I was banned from a pic thread for saying boo... what type of feelings ban is that?
I kicked you out of the pic thread because you were talking about people's kids. Even that 'boo' triggered a response because it was obviously meant for his child. I told you about adding context to your posts before so you've had fair warning.

Plus the pic thread has been so much better without you there. People posting themselves and their kids without having to be trolled.

Your immaturity got you booted from the thread. And if they let you back in and you start with the fake subliminals taking shots at people's kids again, I'm kicking your ass right tf back out.

As long as I'm a mod, these posters will feel comfortable sharing whatever pics they want. Amen.

Im just playin devils advocate.

Maybe the topic we should be discussing is different countries and age of consent.

If Preach is from a culture were age of consent is 17 that is same as us saying 18.

Which is better?

Should legal age be even higher?

We out here drawing lines in the sand but not asking questions.

Where the canada posters at? Isnt age of consent in Canada like 15?

I kicked you out of the pic thread because you were talking about people's kids. Even that 'boo' triggered a response because it was obviously meant for his child. I told you about adding context to your posts before so you've had fair warning.

Plus the pic thread has been so much better without you there. People posting themselves and their kids without having to be trolled.

Your immaturity got you booted from the thread. And if they let you back in and you start with the fake subliminals taking shots at people's kids again, I'm kicking your ass right tf back out.

As long as I'm a mod, these posters will feel comfortable sharing whatever pics they want. Amen.

@Goldie this what we doing? Modding with feelings? This dumbass don't even read? Here let me throw sum subs at yo ass... naw I'm a be a bigger person... don't quote me no mo

Im just playin devils advocate.

Maybe the topic we should be discussing is different countries and age of consent.

If Preach is from a culture were age of consent is 17 that is same as us saying 18.

Which is better?

Should legal age be even higher?

We out here drawing lines in the sand but not asking questions.

Where the canada posters at? Isnt age of consent in Canada like 15?
Fuck that.

Ain’t no laws and loopholes. You wanna lust after young women on the cusp of adulthood, brag about it elsewhere

Now jackasses wanna ban for me defending non blacks, give these niggas a lil power and they don't know how to act

You throw out an age and I’ll tell you if you need to find a new home

tinashe_143452859022.jpg

Back