Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

Nah, yall fucked up on the IC by not explaining yourselves. The fact is, every mod here can back up what they do and why. Whether the few like it or not.

There hasn't been a single case on my shift where a mod has modded with feelings. Well I get a rush hitting that BAN but that's an aftereffect and it don't count

I don’t agree but I’m brown so carry on...

Nah, yall fucked up on the IC by not explaining yourselves. The fact is, every mod here can back up what they do and why. Whether the few like it or not.

There hasn't been a single case on my shift where a mod has modded with feelings. Well I get a rush hitting that BAN but that's an aftereffect and it don't count
False

He had a kid by a 14 year old who was 13 when he knocked her up. Paternity tests proved he's the father of the boy.

"In July 2001, 20-year-old Jill Odom files a lawsuit against Carlos Coy asking that he be declared the legal father of her son, Jordan Dominique Odom. Odom was only 13 when she began the relationship with Coy and only 14 when she gave birth. During their relationship, Coy, in his early twenties, knew Odom was in seventh grade. Paternity tests later prove that Coy is the boy's father."

We ain't gotta derail the thread, that quote alone is enough to prove he's a known pedophile.
That teenager he got pregnant was working at a strip club with fake ID

He met her there while she was working and knocked her up

That all i know about that situation

:mybad:

man let me kill this modding with feelings shit quickly

ya'll think anytime a mod does something to a member, it was feelings behind it when that's the furthest thing from the truth

all the shit that gets said about me on a daily basis and all those dudes post freely, w/o so much as a mention of being banned. If i really gave a shit about what they thought and then i banned them, thats modding with feelings.

a mod being a moderator is just them doing their "job"...you will have to, occasionally explain shit to people. Unless you own ya own business, you answer to someone and you ALWAYS explaining yourself...try getting ahead in life working for someone and NOT explaining yourself

Anytime there was a questionable banning, it gets discussed among the mods including Goldie and Trini who are the admins of the site. Everyone gets equal say and for the most part, Goldie lets us rock. If he interjects, then he must've really felt a way about it, and thats maybe been 2x in the year and change this site has been on the net.

That teenager he got pregnant was working at a strip club with fake ID

He met her there while she was working and knocked her up

That all i know about that situation

:mybad:

nah b, he knew she was a kid and actively pursued her. There's entirely too much corroborating evidence to support it. Ain't no such a thing as a grown looking 13 year old so even if she was in the club with a fake id they knew she was underage.

Those weren't duplicates AP lol

I wanted all tree of them to call me out on my shit

@Azlyn @Cain this applies to yall as well

I don't live in a world of generalizations

Call me out on my shit. Or call a specific mod out on theirs
Why would I subject myself when it’s clear what I say doesn’t matter.

We’ve had similar discussions on this in private so don’t act brand new boo it’s insulting...

Do betta...

Why would I subject myself when it’s clear what I say doesn’t matter.

We’ve had similar discussions on this in private so don’t act brand new boo it’s insulting...

Do betta...
So then your stance is not all MODs mod with feelings but SOME mods mod with feelings? Fair enough.

It's clear WE don't have any problems so I'm a let you go with a warning. Slow it down sugar tits

All you niggas are one, that's the way it is. You niggas see the misdeeds of one and just let it ride because stepping on toes is something you each refuse to do.
RICO law ehh?

So because we ain't all in thread fighting amongst ourselves in front of you, we must all be in agreement? How bout we got a place to talk and 9/10's level heads prevail?

Kandy rarely, and I mean rarely, uses her mod powers. While with her posts are asscheeks, her modship hasn't dictated her actions in the least. She could have banned or used her power to fuck with all the ppl she has beef with and yet she hasn't

*I use her as an example because of ya'll history, not as the measuring stick*

RICO law ehh?

So because we ain't all in thread fighting amongst ourselves in front of you, we must all be in agreement? How bout we got a place to talk and 9/10's level heads prevail?

Kandy rarely, and I mean rarely, uses her mod powers. While with her posts are asscheeks, her modship hasn't dictated her actions in the least. She could have banned or used her power to fuck with all the ppl she has beef with and yet she hasn't

Kandy's a mod???

I was looking up age of consent in North America and was disgusted at Mexico as a whole. When I saw that one area age of consent was "onset of puberty" I was pretty much like "burn the country and start over".

Countries in South America, Africa and Middle East (white ppl as a whole) are fucked yo when it comes to young girls.

Black Americans got the most sense

man let me kill this modding with feelings shit quickly

ya'll think anytime a mod does something to a member, it was feelings behind it when that's the furthest thing from the truth

all the shit that gets said about me on a daily basis and all those dudes post freely, w/o so much as a mention of being banned. If i really gave a shit about what they thought and then i banned them, thats modding with feelings.

a mod being a moderator is just them doing their "job"...you will have to, occasionally explain shit to people. Unless you own ya own business, you answer to someone and you ALWAYS explaining yourself...try getting ahead in life working for someone and NOT explaining yourself

Anytime there was a questionable banning, it gets discussed among the mods including Goldie and Trini who are the admins of the site. Everyone gets equal say and for the most part, Goldie lets us rock. If he interjects, then he must've really felt a way about it, and thats maybe been 2x in the year and change this site has been on the net.
ChiTown scared of Goldie. He think he the boogeyman.

RICO law ehh?

Appreciate it.

Lucien was my first ban and even then I hesitated. I let the gold one know. I’m just being real. Later i Had a discussion and let that man have a fair trial. If i really modded with feelings I would’ve fought to keep his ass banned or would’ve been against it. However, I didn’t. Did he need to learn a lesson, yes.

It’s a lot of you mfs I don’t like and not once have I fucked with you mod wise. I really don’t care that much. So the question still remains, what mods are y’all actually mad at and for what?

Back