Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

Nah, yall fucked up on the IC by not explaining yourselves. The fact is, every mod here can back up what they do and why. Whether the few like it or not.

There hasn't been a single case on my shift where a mod has modded with feelings. Well I get a rush hitting that BAN but that's an aftereffect and it don't count

That hoe clearly stated she has a vendetta against me. She mad I don't wanna lay with her. You lay with dogs hoes and you get fleas

Chitownb you could've been gotten a feelings ban for your southern region slander, yet, here you are

Appreciate it.

Lucien was my first ban and even then I hesitated. I let the gold one know. I’m just being real. Later i Had a discussion and let that man have a fair trial. If i really modded with feelings I would’ve fought to keep his ass banned or would’ve been against it. However, I didn’t. Did he need to learn a lesson, yes.

It’s a lot of you mfs I don’t like and not once have I fucked with you mod wise. I really don’t care that much. So the question still remains, what mods are y’all actually mad at and for what?
If I had to take a guess, they had a problem with Mod A as a member so they must have a problem with them as a mod

Not a single member has an issue with how a mod mods. It all comes back to something more personal

If I had to take a guess, they had a problem with Mod A as a member so they must have a problem with them as a mod

Not a single member has an issue with how a mod mods. It all comes back to something more personal
And you probably right af, but that’s a personal problem. Hence, the bolded.

I can separate the two.

nah b, he knew she was a kid and actively pursued her. There's entirely too much corroborating evidence to support it. Ain't no such a thing as a grown looking 13 year old so even if she was in the club with a fake id they knew she was underage.
I beg to differ...

Had this girl on the left approached you and never mind that she’s not black cause that’s not what I’m getting at. Had she approached you and was working at a strip club with a fake I.D tell me you wouldn’t believe her?

4F521A00-C57B-48AC-A684-FB07D15C3878.png

How old is she hmmm?

I disagree on my half but I can’t speak for anybody else so take from that what you will.

Although I have no real issue with any specific mod atm.

I beg to differ...

Had this girl on the left approached you and never mind that she’s not black cause that’s not what I’m getting at. Had she approached you and was working at a strip club with a fake I.D tell me you wouldn’t believe her?

View attachment 56649

How old is she hmmm?

I disagree on my half but I can’t speak for anybody else so take from that what you will.

Get out!

Y’all are VERY vocal until it’s time to name names of the mods y’all have issues with. Then it becomes “all of them” or “no one in specific.”

I think I can say this on behalf of all mods, if you have a problem with a mod, let that mod know and what your issue is and settle it from there. Otherwise, what the fuck are we doing?

I beg to differ...

View attachment 56649

How old is she hmmm?

For starters, I can't see her face so its nearly impossible to tell. Once she opens her mouth I'll know 'cause her age will cut straight through. If I had to guess based on what I can see, I'm guessing 14 or 15 tops.

Y’all are VERY vocal until it’s time to name names of the mods y’all have issues with. Then it becomes “all of them” or “no one in specific.”

I think I can say this on behalf of all mods, if you have a problem with a mod, let that mod know and what your issue is and settle it from there. Otherwise, what the fuck are we doing?
Now I’m not gonna go and search threads but I have spoke out on it before so...

tenor.gif

look i was just passin thru, you feel me?

Back