Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

Man ya'll got damn wack

Here I thought I was about to kill the game with my gifs and shit

Secondary goes all the way to 18 in the UK, it doesn't just stop at year 11 and you know that.

Dawg... are you really saying that your grown ass would be trying to settle down with an 18 year old?.

Nope the thread I posted the comment in was asking how young as far as smashing..plus some 18 year old women are pretty mature and smart they are not all immature and some of them even want older guys so I could well be in...shit is all hypothetical anyway I am already settled down.

I think the issue is most of you clowns either don't have kids or don't have daughters.

Hell, do you even have sisters?

I'll bet every last abw dollar in my account you would be singing a different tune if a 35 year old showed up talking about taking your 18 yr old daughter to the movies

Whats even more sad it seems like every mod is has "funniest/best poster/etc" banner by there name

Lmaoooo

Ball game!

Somebody needs to get hold of Stew from the I.C. he always came across as fair to me.

I don't have any issue with mods they are not all bad..I just don't like being locked out of threads when I am being attacked in there and I cannot respond but I'm cool now I got an explanation and even tho I think it was wrong there is nothing I can do about it...plus this thread has gone platinum so it was all just meant to be...lets get high.

Whats even more sad it seems like every mod is has "funniest/best poster/etc" banner by there name

Lmaoooo

Ball game!
You'll get a chance to vote at the end of the year

Bodybag

Somebody needs to get hold of Stew from the I.C. he always came across as fair to me.

I don't have any issue with mods they are not all bad..I just don't like being locked out of threads when I am being attacked in there and I cannot respond but I'm cool now I got an explanation and even tho I think it was wrong there is nothing I can do about it...plus this thread has gone platinum so it was all just meant to be...lets get high.
Congrats on the platinum thread.

Nope the thread I posted the comment in was asking how young as far as smashing..plus some 18 year old women are pretty mature and smart they are not all immature and some of them even want older guys so I could well be in...shit is all hypothetical anyway I am already settled down.
you deserve an ugly British woman

I think the issue is most of you clowns either don't have kids or don't have daughters.

Hell, do you even have sisters?

I'll bet every last abw dollar in my account you would be singing a different tune if a 35 year old showed up talking about taking your 18 yr old daughter to the movies

I have a daughter and was raised by a single mother with nothing but sisters and mostly aunties...took me many years to build up my testosterone and get a hair on my balls...I wouldn't be thrilled if my daughter brought home an older man but I wouldn't be ignorant either...maybe the guy is cool and treats her right instead of her being with a younger guy who could be a dick and treat her bad...my sister is with a guy 10 years older than her and none of my family have ever judged.

Lmaoooo

Ball game!
Step ya posting up and one day maybe you'll get a banner by your name

Not funniest; don't be ridiculous, but something more fitting to your talents

I have a daughter and was raised by a single mother with nothing but sisters and mostly aunties...took me many years to build up my testosterone and get a hair on my balls...I wouldn't be thrilled if my daughter brought home an older man but I wouldn't be ignorant either...maybe the guy is cool and treats her right instead of her being with a younger guy who could be a dick and treat her bad...my sister is with a guy 10 years older than her and none of my family have ever judged.
Lotta maybes b

tells me that even tho you are in a relationship and have a daughter, you still think you got some redeemable qualities to offer a 17/18yo

your life sucks

Back