Welcome To aBlackWeb

Now that the dust has settled...I love mods and they love me.

So is it safe to say y’all are done complaining about the mods?

Nobody wanted to specifically say who they had an issue with or what the reason was. Everything died down once the mods “explained” themselves. There was no rebuttal. So now it’ll look like just complaints for the sake of complaining. Which it’s been this whole time.

If u give mvp to ryan leaf,johnny manziel and the jamarcus russell's it holds no weight after

Body bag

Lol whats funny is I actually prefer older women..give me a 40-50 year old milf over an 18 year old anytime.

backpedal-mode-engage.jpg

Nope the thread I posted the comment in was asking how young as far as smashing..plus some 18 year old women are pretty mature and smart they are not all immature and some of them even want older guys so I could well be in...shit is all hypothetical anyway I am already settled down.

You keep saying 18 as if it's any better. You the type to be scheming on your daughter's friends when she's 17-18 years old. That's creepy old man status.

Last edited:
So is it safe to say y’all are done complaining about the mods?

Nobody wanted to specifically say who they had an issue with or what the reason was. Everything died down once the mods “explained” themselves. There was no rebuttal. So now it’ll look like just complaints for the sake of complaining. Which it’s been this whole time.

I am done complaining about mods...You're right It was complaints for the sake of complaining shit what else can we do? you guys have ban buttons we have wack reactions and complaints...you are a cool mod tho Kandy keep doing you and maybe give Big L another chance.

I said nuthin to that hoe since that donkey thread. I knew when she became a mod that would happen. I contributed to that thread, she even stated she don't like me. Sooo.... here we are, banishment with feelings involved

So @Whispering Eye can harbor a grudge against me? So a mod can still pull a trigger with out warning? Assumptions being made without proper thinking skills?
Bruh, you boo'd a baby lol

And.....you don't even drop pics. You can still view the thread so what you really aggy about b?

You really wanna shit on ppl pics that bad? Look quote the pic, drop it in Chill spot, get ya roast on.

Problem solved. Yall can go back to ignoring each other

For the last fuckin time I didn't boo that baby. We posted at the same fuckin time. I ain't gon explain that shit no mo. It was pages of shit with no pics dropping. I said boooo yo that shit. But fuck it, it is what it is. Mods got that whole gang shit going on. If you ain't in the in crowd they look the other way

So @Whispering Eye can harbor a grudge against me? So a mod can still pull a trigger with out warning? Assumptions being made without proper thinking skills?
You want it to be one way fam... This is the last message you'll get from me because you just want to try to get under my skin.

Do better. Be a better poster and don't boo or talk shit about peoples kids then be scared to say you did it.

I want to see you shine, beloved. I want you to grow.

But since you refuse to do so, I just want you to stay the fuck out of the pic thread so that the people can post in peace.

Back